WTB vac oven

Well new job, new responsibilities. Woo!
We need more vac ovens, im hoping to find something used in the interest of saving some money. Maybe there is someone who cant produce enough to fill it? Or some poor soul who was forced out of business?
Not really looking for anything massive, but it should be big enough to vacuum up a fresh shatter slab.
Id love to get my hands on a cascade cvo series, AI is the cheapest brand I will even consider.
Trays must NOT be built in, they all need to be removable. If you have one for sale or know of someone who does, lets talk!
must be willing to sent a short video of proof of functionality.

1 Like

Dear Hashman465,

I am Chinese manufacturer that has been exporting lab equipment to major equipment companies, universities and others in America and others for many years.

Now there is vacuum oven with good quality and price, pls check following information.

From 0.9cu ft, 1.9cu ft, 3.2cu ft, 7.5cu ft and 17.8cu ft;

Pls DM me for the price.

Prices?

could you tell me which size you want? then I can send the quotation to you.

I just DM you

No firm budget, obviously the cheaper the better, but it should also work well.

Hey Terry, thanks for replying and reaching out but this picture looks exactly like the lab 1st oven the owner bought before I got here that I am currently trying to sell.
I hate it, I hate it so much.
Correct me if I’m wrong at any point but, the trays do not come out because they are all individually tempature controlled with their own heating element and internal tray sensors. Putting hash into it is horrible because you have no room to slide it into the back. And you can’t use a secondary removeable tray because the temperature sensor is built into the middle of the stock trays and anything you set on top of the trays will not transfer heat well. And you can’t even depend on the heat from the air in the oven because the oven doesn’t measure the air temperature only the tray temperature.
I’m not trying to be rude, but I see no use for a vacuum oven like this in any hash lab if I am not mistaken.

2 Likes

Cascade, Yamato or AI. Get a contract with either 3 or bust. Lol.

https://future4200.com/search?q=Vacuum%20oven%20%20%23classifieds%3Afor-sale%20order%3Alatest

Maybe that can help

1 Like

Yamato is a brand I haven’t heard of before, I’ll look into it, thanks.
Cascade is my obvious first choice but I think I’ll likely settle on ai for the whole price to performance issue.
Where does the Yamato fall in? Is it in the middle of these 2 as far as quality and temperature control is concerned?

https://www.yamato-scientific.com/product/category/science/drying-oven/vacuum-oven/

Idk where they fall in but i know someone who used to work for a medical company and they had like 2 walls full of them.

1 Like

Vacuum oven companies:

Cole-Parmer

Memmert

MTI

Sheldon Manufacturing

Thermo Fisher

Accumax India

BINDER

Cascade TEK

ESPEC

Grieve

JEIO

SalvisLab Renggli

Shanghai Hasuc Instrument

Ted Pella

Yamato Scientific

2 Likes

I will leave this here if you’re interested it’s still available.

Thanks for the reply, I think the smallest size I’ll consider is 3 cubes or close. I’d actually prefer multiple smaller ones over huge ones. But I think. 9 is going to be to small for me.

@Intergalactic hit this guy ul he’s got 4 1.9 ai ovens

I have some 1.9 accross international