WTB Used pre roll machines so cal

Looking to purchase a KnockBox, or other comparable unit as well as a cigarette machine.

Anyone have one laying around? California preferred

Have a client needing a few different sized cones as well as 84mm hemp cigarettes made

I hope everyone is having a great week

3 Likes

I have one of these cones vibrating bases plus four jigs (2 different sizes). Will have to check the specifics but 2 of the jigs make 1g pre rolls and the other 2 make .5g.

I’ll take an offer

1 Like

Used can cost as much as new + Support your local veteran!

https://reeferranger.com/

We’re running four 320’s and can produce 35,000 in a 9hr shift with 4 ppl

Happy customer

3 Likes

@lefties.cannabis still got that cigarette machine?

Lefties machine doesn’t work. I DM’d shatter tramp about a cig machine that actually works and doesn’t jam up. 1800/hr

2 Likes

I have this available with less than 10k pcs ran through it.

DM me an offer, its just sitting in my warehouse.

I also have the automated stainless steel sifter w/ various screens needed to remove twigs/seeds/stems from your ground mix, as well as a ninja blender thats been sentenced to preroll production abuse (actually works really well, until you scale past 5K pre-rolls a day).

All items in great condition, but have a little resin/kief residue on them.

Used at a licensed facility in SoCal, on material that tested clean at the time.

Thanks,

rohan@ldt-works.com

FYI, this machine does ALL pre-rolls sizes except the sub 0.5g dog-walkers, and it can do dog-walkers with the addition of their optional sized tray.

I have a few new unused boxes of 92mm and 84mm hemp pre-rolls that I will include too.

Also a few thousand 116mm CR preroll tubes, in clear/transparent color, new in box. (approx. 1500pcs or so?)

Sold it to some chitown guys for 4K

Unless you could Teflon/silicone coat all the injection parts w/o messing it up it could possibly work. The thing was built for cigarettes.

I have yet to find a decent solution other than just paying people with machines to roll them.

Lookup Aphex I believe. People have them…

Teflon and silicone doesn’t work. I’ve done both

If you want a machine that can do 1800/hr dm me

1 Like

I wish there was a smaller scale machine for us smaller/medium processors.

Something better than a smoke cones/manual but not as massive as Aphex…which is crazy high in price.

I have also found some for 70k factory direct

2 Likes

I have a rocket box for sale

1 Like

When I talk to processors that have their costs down to .04/prerolls in labor, I have been finding that most are doing it with smoke cones setups and manual labor.

It’s literally perplexing to me and I would never want to manage that kind of operation or be an employee rolling prerolls all day…but that’s me…

Hi, LOM machine can offer full automatic pre roll machines with many extra fuctions like tamp, cutting etc.

$5000 plus shipping obo
located in OK

1 Like

still available?

1 Like

Just sold it on ebay actually unfortunately lol. Sorry!

1 Like