WTB -STM RocketBox Rack or WTS STM RocketBox OK

Anyone have a Ver. 1 STM Rocketbox Rack?

They have sense upgraded to “Ver. 2” and to use their new rack I have to purchase a $500 kit to use their new rack, and then pay $1500 for the new rack, which will eliminate my old rack, putting me in the exact same position with $2000 less, unless I spend ANOTHER $1500 for an additional rack putting me at two.

The Rocketbox works fine, never had an issue, makes prerolls quite quickly, but STM’s business model isn’t really “partner” friendly so if I can’t find a spare rack and someone wants to take my place as their “partner” I’ll sell the thing and buy a TPH.

Thanks!

Hey, sorry I can’t answer your question as I’m still just trying to get my hands on a Rocketbox… would you mind sharing your experience? I thought I was set on the rocketbox after lots of research but the team at STM have been really slow and unhelpful in their communications with me. I get the feeling as though they are stalling me, especially after I asked for a vendor that uses their technology so I could order a sample (I’m based I EU so I cannot visit them in person before buying).

I was also considering the King Cone, however the STM range seems to be better built and offer more accuracy and better rolls. The problem is that custom cones usa, the vendor of King Cone have already shipped out and delivered my industrial grinder in the time that it’s taken to get 2 emails from STM, making me feel like I’m stuck with ordering the King Cone…

Just wondering if you had a similar before receiving your Rocketbox, and if it’s even worth it in your opinion. Sorry I can’t actually answer the question you’ve asked in your post!

I purchased a “ThousandPerHour” setup. Much cheaper than STM and worked just as good as long as your properly sift to the right micron size.

1 Like

I was interested in this but the only other person that mentioned that machine on this forum said that it didn’t work well for them. Inconsistent packs etc. They actually suggested the King Cone above it… which is cheaper. Thoughts?

Sorry to hear this! Shoot me an email if you’re still interested and I’ll take care of you. I can make time for a call as early as today and will work around the time difference. ben@stmcanna.com

FYI- both your old trays and the new trays would work in your Rocketbox if you spent the ~$500 on that upgrade. I understand the frustration though! Send me an email if you want and I’ll see if I can’t get you a little discount. ben@stmcanna.com