WTB: Rotovap hot water bath

I bought a chinese rotovap awhile back. (RE-501) The heating coil keeps burning out and it’s almost always broken because of this. I’ve already replaced the coil once but it happened again. I sick of dealing with it and am genuinely worried it might catch fire or something …
ANYWAY I am looking to buy one and I can’t afford to pay full price for a brand new one atm. I actually haven’t been able to find anywhere that sells just the hot water bath for a 5L rotovap…any leads or possibilities?
Thanks

Ahh, water bath fires

Those happen too

A DIY quick fix would be to get a home cooks immersion circulator for $100 and affix it to a properly sized and temperature rated receptacle

Humans have been working on technology that allows for the heating and cooling of water for some time now, I’m sure you will be able to tap into the roots of your ancestral wisdom and begin to scale that tree of knowledge so well traveled by those before you- a turnkey solution you seem not to want so may I perhaps guide you in the direction of dismantling a Coleman camp stove and rigging it in such a way that the flames provide heat for a tiny steam generator?

There are lots of CLS junkies on this site who can help you design a steam delivery system, I mean really all you’re really doing is making a closed loop for steam right?

Then all you would need to do is build a heat exchanger system for your rotobath

Or idk get an On demand hot water heater.