WTB - PX1 Extractor

I’ve got a rack system for one, but need the PX1 extractor. Preferably with the following:

• collection vessel
  • 200lb tank
  • recirc bath
  • hoses, sieve, adapter, etc.
  • vac pump

Call or text if you’ve got one too, 425-358-0425

Thanks fam

200lb?

Original PX1 shipped with 13lb solvent tank iirc

One I have holds maybe 20-25 lb.

1 Like

Something the client requested as a bundle package. Just trying to build something close to a listing that recently sold:

If either of you have the PX1 set up they offer from Percision, let me know what comes with it and I can send back to the client and see if they take it.

Please send pricing and photos when you get a chance. Thanks in advance fam. Appreciate the help.

Email, text or DM works.
Info@ruderequip.com
425-358-0425

Wind chime tek is Alive and well

1 Like

i have an x10 if your interested.

1 Like

That listing was NOT for a PX-1…it was for a user built system originally offered here

So matching it by asking for a PX-1 is not gonna get anyone where they want to be.

2017 px-1

1 Like

Yes my system not certified but if u want production that is what ur wanting lol, 80 to 120lbs fully loaded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well hot damn, that post was misleading then. Thanks for jumping in with the details. More so interested in PX1, or PX1-like unit from a certified manuf since thats what most buyers ask for.

@420guy ill still keep you in mind for buyers who are okay without certs.

This buyer specifically wants a px1, but we still have people asking for px10s every once in awhile. Let me know your price and I can help list it for you. More photos the better too. Thanks for the comment

I believe it’s when u get over 6in things need to start getting asme cert. Those are 6in , so as long as they get a collection and holding tank that is asme, I believe I would just need to add some blow off valves to pass a state inspection
If a buyer needed blow off valves for each section that could be accommodated for a serious buyer