WTB: orange photonics lab light 3

Looking for a orange photonics lab light 3 if you have one contect me.

Not sure if you are still looking for a light lab 3 but if so I have one for sale. I’m located in the San Fransisco Bay Area. (925) 234-5676

Yes I’m trying to find out the cost is to upgrade the system for mushrooms

Do you have any indication from OEM that this is possible?

Edit:

Yep: LightLab 3 Psy

Although the way it’s pitched it’s not clear they’ve got an upgrade path.

Column may or may not be different, same with mobile phase. Detector should be good to go.

Because they don’t offer a chromatograph, there is presumably also a software/firmware distinction.

Have you asked them?!?

Light lab offer no chromatography. You are taking a measure of total actives, and they are using an equation to estimate your results.

You can get a T-Check for almost a 1000x cheaper. It’s basically the same exact technology. As a matter of fact, I heard through the grapevine, (supposedly from Jillian) that T-Check used the Light Lab a a control in r&d.

At onee point I actually suggest HashFight Do a hash fight between Light Lab, and T-Check… seemed like a well received fight, but for some reason it fizzled.

Edit
I missed the mushroom part

I believe the cost is $700

I received the quote from lightlabs for the upgrade is costing $13,880 what is the best pricing you can do for the unit ?

1 Like

that’s the upgrade from Canna to PsyCanna?

US PsyCanna lists at $19.5k

yeah, their “minors module” which gets you 7 more cannabinoids is $700.

Yeah I checked again they sent me 2 quotes the more expensive one was for canna and psycanna thr cheaper one was 11k for the upgrade.

Hello, I have an LL3 high sensitivity unit that is outfitted for psychedelics, full cannabis, hemp compliance, as well as synthetic cannabinoids.

Let me know if you’re still in the market for one.