WTB: liter of thcp

15k for just the thesis?? Thats fking rediculous lmao i got it for free, who wants it bids starting at 10k lol?? All it is, is 5 compounds to make up thcp. 2 of them everybody uses 24/7

Okay first off a “Thesis” doesn’t equal a working and scaled SOP
Also 10k for a Thesis??:ok_hand::rofl: :roll_eyes: :yawning_face: obviously you don’t know what your talking about, a scaled SOP with the proper equipment and materials is going to cost 100k+ maybe less if the lab already has certain equipment in place, but I guess there is always that one person who swears they can teach SOPs for less using nothing but their hands :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Reading is hard

Someone said “synthesis” and you guys read thesis

5 Likes

I have thcp liters for 31k

All of these fancy cannabinoids are just d8 and a lie

1 Like

images (3)

1 Like

That’s optimistic. They’re mostly synthetic compounds with little safety research. It’s a public health crisis. The people trapping these are making the industry look sloppy.

1 Like

At $31k liter it must be good right?

What is the trajectory for this stuff? Is it just demanding a premium due to a secret SOP? Or are there inherent complications and cost barriers that will persist after everyone has the SOP? I feel like it’s gonna play out just like all the other cannabinoids and end up plummeting to 1kish a liter after this honeymoon period. Seems like a serious waste of money until it gets cheaper

1 Like