WTB: liter of thcp

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Any luck???

tenor (3)

2 Likes

Only luck was someone making fun of me for asking if they could go lower than 75k.

3 Likes

How much $$ is a liter worth to you?

1 Like

It would be worth exactly zero because you need to be verified before you can slang on this forum. Please see the instructions in this post to become verified to sell products on this forum.
https://future4200.com/t/slangers-read-this-before-posting-hemp-products-for-sale-verified-verification-post/4072/406

2 Likes

Didnt a gram go for 30k at champs or something ridiculous? ill tickle ur pickle for a point

2 Likes

Lol if that were the case I’d be pumping out 100g ASAP

2 Likes

I made fun of you because you said you could get it for waaaaay cheaper elsewhere, when everyone knows that nobody is making this stuff and certainly not for the ridiculous price you were expecting.

1 Like

he was expecting pricing in the neighbourhood of what you generally pay for high grade D9.

People assume knowledge and the work that go into acquiring it are worthless, I recently had a lab offer me 15k to come up with a viable synthesis for thcp :joy::rofl::joy: still makes me laugh

2 Likes

15k for the IP?

2 Likes

Yep lol I literally burst out laughing on the phone when they said 15k and acted like that was big boy money

3 Likes

for 15k i will write up the literature method in comic sans on thick paper

handwriting of course

the 15k being for the hassle of imitating comic sans with a pen

4 Likes

Lol that would actually be extremely amusing to read a comic style SOP :joy:

2 Likes

on second thought, forward me their contact. I’ll do it for 15k. sort of

2 Likes

Do the Chads not read? The synth isn’t that crazy difficult…

Anyone have this available?

1 Like

I have access to thcp for 45 but 15?? Thats not possible. Theres always that one person who swears they get it for cheaper, so u ask them why theyre talking to u lol

The 15k refers to the synthesis SOP not a liter of THCp

2 Likes