WTB: L2L Rec Bulk THC Distillate - Colorado

Pretty straight forward… Title explains it. Looking for an ongoing partnership
We use about 7-10kg a month and looking for something around $6.00/gram.

1 Like

Wish i was in Colorado lol thats 2x as much as the going rate in CA

4 Likes

6K a kilo? When you are getting 7-10/mo?

Damn, you be overpaying by a lot.

3 Likes

Not with conversions being banned in Colorado distillate has almost doubled in price since then

3 Likes

Like @TheWillBilly said, pricing has gone up a lot in the last few months.
$6k a kilo for 90%+ THC distillate is not overpaying… That’s low right now… Unless you know someone that has it for lower? Lol I would happily take their number from ya
EDIT: And we normally buy weekly, so its like 2kg at a time, but adds up to that 7-10/month

1 Like

There’s people out here paying $10k a kilo man… prices have recently shot up

3 Likes

That’s unfortunate for Colorado, LOL.
I dont know Colorado or Oklahoma but I do know the west coast.
I suggest you start there, however I see All Oklahoma wooks dancing in the streets. They can still convert and they grow THC outside in fields. Only good for distillate IMO, just waiting for the farmers to come to the same conclusion.

2 Likes

Its a great thing for the producers if your pushing non converted liters you can finally make money again when I got out of the Colorado market real D9 liters we’re going for sub $2500

6 Likes

Seriously fuck everyone and their 3k liters. Can’t afford to even do proper pesticide diligence, remediation let alone lab testing unless you’re chapo pumping out 100 a week

2 Likes

bump…
willing to move our price range a bit.
Anyone in the Colorado Rec Market got 90%+ THC Distillate for sale L2L? Anyone at all? lol.
giphy

2 Likes

Noticed we are close in the same area. We are sitting on 15L potency range 80% to 90%. We have just got back in production afte upgrades.

Are main market is in Telluride. But our new location is in Denver County. Feel to email me at kfinley@tinetradingco.com or call me directly 720-980-1936

Best Regards,
Klifton Finley
Director of Extraction and Cultivation

Funny how quickly the tides turn in the Colorado market. We have an excess of distillate now too lol. About 15kg as well with 18 more on the way.