WTB (fe)male pollen from exotics

Hey Gang,

Im currently setting up a seedbank in Europe and would like to blend „the best of both worlds“. We have plenty clone-only genetics in EU which I would like to cross with US genetics for female seeds. Is anyone interested in making (fe)male pollen, sending it my way, and receive 0.25c/seed for every seed sold? I can also offer shipping female pollen from EU clone only genetics like as example the Jaggen, a Jack Flash selection, in return. PM if interested.

Picture of Jaggen:

1 Like

you come asking, what are you offering? I think its a known thing that most eu weed stinks/ you got bad genes and are breeding that over and over. I found no good weed in amsterdam in early 2000s? isnt that where the good weed was from

you are best off starting over and not crossing your old strains. find old usa weed- its hard to find. I got 20 year old seeds to offer europe for shipping cost.

1 Like

America has some of the best weed today, and we owe that all to Europeans like nevil.

5 Likes

Didn’t the Euro guys like Neville get handed a bunch of genetics from SSSC in the 70s? I thought most of the Euro weed was derivatives of American breeding projects?

1 Like

I feel like if their were good breeders in Europe they would’ve bred high cbd compliant hemp genetics before Americans, considering they’ve been growing it far longer than us.