WTB D8 slabs crumble cbd live resin sauce diamonds

i know l posted this before but please I’m just trying to sell d8 products out of smoke shops to make a living. Please show me concentrates and much more d8 or any product in that manner. Thank you

I litterly buy of urb and other d8 company but we want to white label
Our products to differnt smoke shop. I get it I’ve been fucking up but I learned my lesson. I got bills and shit and sourcing a new route would help me a ton. I know a lot of you don’t like me. Maybe for my dumb post or comments. I’m deeply sorry but if anyone read this .human to human. I just want to make a good living at smoke shops and sell kratom like the rest of them. I’m sorry future 4200 and all the members for my ignorance but please hear me out

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think the crumbles are just disty terps and isolate idk what ratios I’m sure to can be found

2 Likes

Get verified Homie, then talk prices.

8 Likes

I litterly buy of urb and other d8 company but we want to white label
Our products to differnt smoke shop. I get it I’ve been fucking up but I learned my lesson. I got bills and shit and sourcing a new route would help me a ton. I know a lot of you don’t like me. Maybe for my dumb post or comments. I’m deeply sorry but if anyone read this .human to human. I just want to make a good living at smoke shops and sell kratom like the rest of them. I’m sorry future 4200 and all the members for my ignorance but please hear me out

1 Like

So, is there a reason why you can’t get verified? Sure, you can certainly sell to smoke shops, or do whatever it is you’re going to do. BUT you can sling shit here until you get verified. You can’t blame ignorance on something that you have been told multiple multiple multiple times. Ignorance works as an excuse for like the first 2 times… There’s plenty of people here that you can talk to about selling to smoke shops, and how they model their businesses if they wish to disclose it.
Just don’t sell shit here until you get that pretty little verified slanger tag by your name. Here’s the link in case you missed in on the Front Page: Slangers, Read this BEFORE Posting Hemp Products for Sale - Verified / Verification Post

And let the list of complaints be a warning to anyone buying from someone that’s not a verified slanger, or has some kind of legitimacy!!! There’s not alot you can do if you get fucked besides take the hit, and keep going. If a Slanger fucks you over you stand a better chance of having the problem rectified versus just taking one in the rear

3 Likes

I’m not slinging anything I’m asking for something I didn’t know I had to be verified for carts but I’ll just stop selling in general but these post are for buying so I need to be verified to buy lmk

3 Likes

I’m asking for Verified ones if they have any for sale all my post have been WAnt to buy and I’m just going to make sure to put WTB in my head lines

A post was split to a new topic: Unverified spam ( move spam posts here)