WTB CBDa extract or CBDa dominant distillate

Looking for a source for CBDa extract or a CBDa dominant distillate. Needs to be compliant total thc for my use! Been hard finding this product any Supercritical co2 guys on here?

Hey i will send you a dm and see where i can help. We are currently putting together our full menu but until all the coas are in we wont be releasing it. If you are looking for high potency anti crystalisation oil then you have found your guy :slight_smile:

You are not likely to have cbda in a distillate

5 Likes

Yes that is 100% true. If someone is offering you cbda distillate they are full of shit. Dont buy from those people.

2 Likes

I have had some distillate with 10-15% CBDa and it was stabile

1 Like

But you could supplement your CBD distillate with cbda

3 Likes

Exactly! If I can just get my hands on some! I have used CBDa shatter added with normal cbd distillate and it’s perfect to keep carts stabile but the total thc is to high for my area so I can’t sell that mix.

1 Like

I’m interested in your anti crystallization cbd. Email me your pricing please. Theblendingbar@yahoo.com

got cbdA extract made here in Oregon at $2500/kg

Interested in your CBDA
call Mike
713-206-6675
Fort Collins Colorado

Send me the info please

I am looking for CBDA extract. Do you still have it available? I am located near Portland.

@nostrum has some cbda co2 “crude” that is my favorite “crude” I ever done seent

4 Likes

@nostrums subcritical CBDa is a really smooth oil thats great in a cart. Great customer service/support from him as well.

3 Likes

I am looking for some cbdA extract if you still have some stock or are going to have some soon