WTB: 7-HydroxyMitragynine

Hello everyone,

Looking for a reliable manufacturer of 7 HydroxyMitragynine kratom extract.
Also would love to hear anyone else’s experience using it, Pros/Cons etc. Seems to be gaining popularity among kratom users.

Happy Holidays :call_me_hand:

1 Like

It’s the inevitable conclusion to a bad tasting edible.

@Psilisophical is the only person I’ve seen making high grade orders. Everything else is more layers to finding the origin.

Mycophor.com to get in touch

2 Likes

This is like chasing naturally derived THCP, you might be able to find some extraction with traceable amounts, but unfortunately the majority of the products that claim to have it are actually just made with O-DSMT

6 Likes

Seems like folks have been boosting alkaloid profiles with it for quite awhile behind the scenes too

2 Likes

The methodologies used in this study were poor in practice, newer testing methods revealed it was O-DSMT co-eluding as 7-hydroxymitragynine, Ill see if I can find the article or reddit thread about it

2 Likes

I’m not sure you want to go that route.

1 Like

Only a matter of time. You’re either first or you’re last.

We have a few different edibles that taste great. And a few that are only ok.
Texas put restrictions on that particular compound. I believe a few states did.

Can you follow up on that?
“Purities of mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine were determined by 1H nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), 13C NMR, high performance liquid chromatography, elemental analysis, and high-resolution mass spectrometry.”(triple quadrupole Micromass Quattro Micro)…It would seem that it “poor in practice” must mean some one was really fucking up or intentionally altering data reporting…although very little data was actually reported …? O-DSMT ; Molecular Weight. 285.81 g/mol . Hard to confuse this using triple quad MS???
If you look at ref. 16….last section…perhaps the 7-OH is synthetic? I am agreeing that your reference to O-DSMT is correct…just reference to “poor practice”…I don’t know what you mean. I would also guess that Kratom is routinely adulterated with fentanyl ??