WTB: 510 connectors

Lead Time: no rush
Specifications: 510 thread connectors for vape batteries, press fit ideally
Quantity:100-1000 PCs, depending on price/options

I would like the spring loaded center contacts, I will also consider the magnetic 510 assemblies

Hello, are you only looking for 510 thread connectors?If you have any technical dimensions and drawings to match your demands.

BTW, If you need an alternative vendor for MOD Vape Battery,I will recommend our MOD II Box Vape Battery Kit for Liquid & Oil Tanks, Only 3 Inches Tall, holding it will give you a superior comfort hand, also hidden easily.

PLS DM at: promotion04@buddyvape.com, What’sapp: +86-180 2875 0531

We will prepare samples for your testing.

Just 510 connectors, no battery. I’d prefer to see what’s available off the shelf rather than have something custom-made, I don’t have the quantity to justify that

From your picture, I think this 510 connectors came from your current MOD Box Battery, so you have to show your brand or model which you’re using right now. Or you can contact your supplier to arrange you some new assemblies.

this is what’s on a yocan kodo pro

I just want something similar, or some supplier contacts

I see, best way to get the assemblies is contact YOCAN sales. I think its 510 connectors are not non-standard part,if the diameter size is too small or too big,hard to fit in your current battery. BTW,what you’ve done to the battery, it seems you pulled it out instead of screwing it on with the knob. LMAO

I don’t need replacements, I just want something similar for my projects

this is a pushfit connector, no backing nut or anything to thread together

bump.