WTB: 3x36 open jacket column

bump still lookin for used or tradesy…if anyone has 3x36 open jacket lmk

:joy:Sorry We can’t add all the risks to ourself

I did not write this to u

I know
I just want to tell you the reason why the deal cannot be done

I’m just curious why though…I never asked u did I. Or did I? I may have had drunk thumper night if I did

We had a conversation before, and your request is that I will ship the goods to your place before paying

For what it’s worth, there are quite a few people on this forum alone that would vouch for @StoneD. I mean, I understand that it isn’t a common request, but I can personally vouch for him in saying that he has ALWAYS done everything that he has said he was going to do. So, if you’re in fear of getting fucked (which is completely reasonable) I don’t think that you have to worry about it with this fella!

1 Like

you are a stoner so you get a pass.

2 Likes

I think that was my means to ensure I didn’t get that shaft or piece crap part lmao

1 Like

you shouldve heard all the laughs when my stoned ass showed to poker wearing a make america stoned again hat. most of the dealers are new and didnt know me but it was funny.

1 Like

I love it i want hat like that thats hilarious

they said theyve never seen a hat fit a person better- and you all call me a cop not you stoned. i got 3x 18 im not using and another thats unjacketed but shipping is prohibitive.

1 Like

ur not a cop?

Lol all good I don’t think I’ll be in ur area anytime soon…im one the few keeping the southeastern mtns and coast warm till someone decides to go on vacation to this shitty place.

More north than killa but more south than demon