WTB: 3x36 open jacket column

Hey guys I’m looking for used 3x36 open jacket i know some u got some laying around from when yakl made the switch to 6".?

If anyone can help w decent price ill grab it

I’ve got one. $200 work?

1 Like

New Jacketed Spool cost $80

andrew@inorinstru.com

1 Like

3x36? How much for shipping to :us: b you gotta be Chinese and

Yes, if you need it , i can check the price of express DAP or DDP

I have check the price of shipping to American need cost $105 DDP, All costs are $185

185 shipped from china to my door for a 36 incher? I bought similar off here and thats what the shipping costt

1 Like

Yes, if you need more parts of BHO can contact me andrew@inorinstru.com

Oss has better deal for 3x36 sorry china another day

1 Like

WOW OSS MADE IN AMERICAN? Sorry, believe it or not, I can find that OSS has been traded in China at least 89 times

1 Like

Who said that…I said oss has a better deal than you and they are already in the states…sorry china maybe next time!

1 Like

Indeed, in terms of shipping speed, their price is $191.37 excluding freight. If you buy in large quantities or want to open a shop, we will have a greater advantage.

Usa labs has brand new ones for like 230 shipped i think it was

1 Like

I could have sworn I’ve seen a couple for 100 bucks in one of these for sale ads

2 Likes

I definitely used the search bar before posting…nowadays u get bent over and fondled if u dont

3 Likes

Not implying that you didn’t, only relaying a memory. It was one of the posts with a laundry list full of SS shit.

1 Like

Your correct someone did post a link a months back for them on sale for around there. I bought a 1 lbs jacketed kit for dirt cheap with free shipping. It’s still new in packaging hasn’t been unwrapped.

@StoneD I’d sell/ trade (future bho consult) it for what I paid I’ll never get time to use it if that helps you man. You know my phone no man hit me if ya want it shes your.

3 Likes

if you trust me, we can use email to discuss details and determine your harvest address
INOR INSTRU CO., LTD
Andrew
andrew@inorinstru.com
whatsapp: 0086 18357823332

So ill.dm.u

I bought a bunch of steel off future. but actual shipping was like 200 bux.