WTB 2+ lb Hemp Flower (2021+)

Looking for organic/natural hemp flower for bud sales
[NO sprayed/infused flower]
Preferably not trimmed or hand trim only.

Feel free to post pictures here or in dm.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lmao who you think is going to believe that that was grown under 1000w de lights. Gtfo here.

7 Likes

Welcome to the future @jbox! Please make sure you get verified before posting hemp or hemp derived products for sale here. Here’s a link to the relevant thread:

6 Likes

oops wrong button

I expected the salty dawgs to come out on my first post. They seem to run this joint.

New grower here and yes doing some supplementals during the cloudy days and early morning warm ups with DE 1000hps in a green house. hence the sunshine comment in my post. Trying to be efficient and learn how to grow in our environment.

What I’ve learned so far is Hemp is tricky to do legally. Grow it but not too good. Keep it under .3% and still have quality product…? Only thing Ive come up with is to cut it down early to keep it compliant. @dartanian would love to see compliant cbd you’ve grown.

4 Likes

Good to know. Ill read more about the sites needs for folks linking up. Im not really trying to sell hemp online, never thought about it until I saw the post looking for naturally grown herb.

2 Likes

Right on. If you have the fire, get verified so we can buy some to try some. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Prices

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.