WTB .03 compliant Cbd

Having a lot of luck finding CBD distillate in the 2-3 % thc range but having a hard time finding THC"free" Cbd distillate. I know about Freshbros and can work with them and their prices, but wanted to check here first.

Thanks
Brian

1 Like

is there a reason you need it to be distillate? With the availability of minor isolates like cbg and cbn i would suggest buying isolates and blending your cannabinoids to your desired levels.

3 Likes

0.3% d9 or 0.03% d9 ?

I believe my customers would prefer an amber extract to a white powder. Im very new to this and am slowly building out my site, I am not opposed to isolate but to want to start with distillate. I have plenty of 3% distillate to make product with but need the capital first to do that. Distillate just make sense to me to start with.

sorry, yeah totally meant to say .3%.

melt your “white” isolate and it turns to amber oleresin.

1 Like

Im using waave as a payment gateway and if the product dont exactly match the photo im in trouble , so rather not go down that road. I’ll be happy to add isolate asap, but the few friends and family i know will support me right out the gate wont want white powders, imo.

I think you are missing what im saying, you would be the one melting the isolates down to oleoresin and blend them to your specifications and then market and sell them. The only person seeing white powders would be you.

3 Likes

In addition to allowing customization of cannabinoid formula, isolate will also start you off at 99~ purity, per cannabinoid. Bet your distillate is more like 78 too.

Seems like the very least you could do is explore your options to find your best path forward. Don’t pigeon hole yourself into 1 choice if you don’t yet know what alternatives may be.

There are a couple reps for vivimu here on this site, tre and Bret honeygold. Should you consider purchasing 25g of 99% isolate for 35$ and conduct your own experiments?

Edit: to further illustrate sk8nmidgets point regarding appearance of the end product, view this YouTube video. At 1 minute in, you will see how to melt the isolate and what the result looks like.

1 Like

Where did you get

https://silphiumextracts.com/why-did-my-cbd-tincture-turn-pink/
When CBD Oil turns pink, the pink hue is a natural result of an enzyme in MCT called “Polyphenol Oxidase” reacting to light and oxygen exposure. This reaction does not alter your CBD Oil, it simply means the MCT Oil used in your CBD product is of the highest question.

Did chatgpt tell you that?

You might want to do some more fact checking…

CBD is “phenolic”, and has likely been oxidized, but not due to an enzyme, and most certainly IS undergoing a chemical change in order to turn pink.

MCT does not turn pink without added CBD

CBD will turn pink…with the right encouragement.

Looks a like “pink” to me, certainly would when diluted to 33mg/ml in MCT.

Edit: A quick search suggests someone on your team picked that nonsense up of the web.

Repeating it doesn’t make it true.

Try and find a single hit for “pink MCT” or “pink coconut oil” that doesn’t also mention CBD.

1 Like