Would you smoke this?

I’d say you are spot on with your assessments and I agree with everything you said. Especially the inquiry of terp reintroduction. I’ve noticed pure THCa powder mixed with cannabis derived terpenes looks exactly like the picture I posted at about 10% terp profile…buuuuut, I wasn’t kidding about the burger grease. It’s not CRC. But it would be hilarious to dab out one of your buddys with it. YouTube worthy I’m sure.

I bet people were complaining about all the vitamin e haters a ways back too.

How did that work out?

The jury is still out and nobody on this board or even in this industry is a qualified healthcare professional so assuming safety of a very new product and process is simply glib.

2 Likes

Looks like quartz crystal you buy from a wook at a festival. I bet it would realign my chakra though

13 Likes

Boof it

3 Likes

Exactly what it is :wink::blush::partying_face:

now that’s what I think when I think “wook”

6 Likes

This is incredibly off topic lol

2 Likes

Where would be a better place? I just always lurk and post in here, seems to be one of the most active parts of the forum. I was kinda hesitant to post a humor/discussion starter in the cannabiz tag but it is market relative in nature, no?

Seriously though, is there a place for humor post I’m obviously oblivious of?

2 Likes

If you’re level 3 or above, there’s the echo chamber, or I believe there’s the toking lounge too.

I do enjoy the burger grease, I had a good chuckle!

2 Likes

Awesome I’ll check them out! how do I find what level I am? I think I’m level 3?

Best looking gemstones in stoneys yard! Lmao

3 Likes

You’re level 2

Level 3 is the “regulars” and GLG members

3 Likes

Damn. I’ll get to level 3 soon…hopefully lol

2 Likes

Keester it

2 Likes

Would you smoke this :joy:?

2 Likes

I smoke stuff in the 95-99% range everyday. So fuck yeah. But it would be nothing special

Look closely at the label.

187.6% thca and thc

5 Likes

Their mistake is not saying that if you decarbed that gram of THCa, you would have that much delta 9 THC.

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle: peel here :mag_right: for more info :microscope:

but wait, there’s more

I’ve been trying to get this to turn into diamonds it isn’t working

1 Like

Holy shit bro…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

More pressure

1 Like