so recently I tried Clear Nation Terps for the first time. Worst Idea ever. They have solids in them and when I asked about it " it came out the machine like that and I sell 20 ltr plus like that all the time" ain’t exactly selling points. Terps smell like 2015 hemp terps. Dude ghosted on me and I figured I would keep anyone else from getting ripped at 30 a mil like me or even for less now he ruunnimg a sale. Been buying Terps for a couple decades and this was really shit … can anyone explain how I got ripped of , can co2 Terps even be as bad as steam distilled ? Cause these ain’t a where not cheap and like no co2 Terps I ever had before. Also dude told me not to cold store them , wtf ?
Steam fud
post a pic, are the solids crystalline?