Working with some Process/Analytical Chemists from Biotage this week. Anyone have any advanced questions for me to ask?

Ok, we own two but what do I know :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Which brand & model CPC systems do you have? Has CPC technology independently solved your pesticides issues for distillates? Or did you implement other procedures? Just curious, because we might pull the trigger on a Gilson

1 Like

That’s a multimillion dollar question

1 Like

Could you please elaborate? Would love to know more about CPC equipment and capabilities as I am currently looking in to them.

1 Like

How did your Chromatography work for removing pesticides. I have 100’s of kilograms of disitilite that need extensive pesticide remediation. Were looking at many systems including the Biotage but everyone has a 3+ month lead time. What system and procedures worked best? Can you or do you know anyone can handle our needs for remediation for a fee in the meantime? Thanks… All responses welcome.

1 Like

when I’ve looked into this equipment previously its very expensive for low throughput. Like on the order of several million to overcome 50 g runs in a shift.