WNC THCP? How real could this be?

Breathing anything other than atmosphere is dangerous.

The crazy thing is if you listen rhe same thing happen before

So that was you who took that video?

Why is this drama all over the internet for everyone to see?

Also search for “THCP30” on LinkedIn.

4 Likes

Seems applicable here…

3 Likes

tenor (13)

1 Like

That was john

It’ looks like both of these posts are getting deleted so later

I came here expecting to learn about THCP, and I’m leaving here knowing that y’all are wild. This is like cannabis Jerry Springer and @roiplek is our host. Now I need to know who the daddy is, is it John or Ken?

4 Likes

Theyre both the father.

1 Like

Can I get a TLDR summary? Cliff notes edition?

1 Like

Brokers mad at lab owner who makes dodgey/shitty THCp. Some sort of spice scandal and diluting carts in MCT.

Name calling, bad grammar, drugs, and well quite entertaining shit.

7 Likes

What we know so far, @Redfirejulez and @KenK are brokers who sell research chemicals. I’m sure they’ve done their fair share of researching…

They claimed @kcalabs is biased because “they’re the only lab that can test for THCp” and they connected a buyer with a seller.

@labofsand is incompetent and shouldn’t be working in a lab

I’m missing so much. Dude speaks so erratically

6 Likes

i shit you not, none of this did i do any kind of research for. it all just came to me, literally. like @Freyja showing up telling me her story, and finally that reddit profile page.

loving it :rofl: @future can i have that as a custom badge?

4 Likes

Dick sucks or dolla billz only

3 Likes

I’ll pay for a smooth brain title

3 Likes

is there anymore data about thcp ? there isn’t a dimethyl on the alkyl group, so the 7 carbon alkyl chain won’t likely dock the same as the dinethyl 7 carbon one.

i had tried oral/sublingual thcp from a 20mg source; in measured amounts that i logged over time. it seemed to have gotten me some sort of high and it lasted into the next day from evening.

i was kind of getting effect from d8-thc-acetate; but then not so much and thc carts barely affect me. 400mg edibles i got a slight effect from, tired; 2 days later less so; and the next day, 2x of them (800mg) in 66ml vodka (soaked); didn’t either.

edit: cart seems to be good; it’s active; interesting; different than the sublingual/oral.

(i may have a lack of enzymes for the edible, assuming they are what they advertise as. it seems other people online have that too)

i got two d8 with thcp carts and don’t know the concentration of thcp. i’ve been taking a hit and waiting; another; etc… looking for the zone and not doing too much; but, whatever activity i’m getting, it doesn’t seem like high yet.

i’m not sure; hoping i’m not going to boost my tolerance too far and set myself back even further. i have “better high” bottles coming to hopefully reset my tolerance a bit.
not sure that will work, but i hope thcp turns out to be useable ok.

It seems that the purisolabs stuff is primarily ∆8 thcp which isn’t as strong. It’s also known as jwh-091

4 Likes

John:
where the fuck are the “verifiable canbabinoids” ? “sic”?

do you mean: canna-babble-oids?

CBOs and UFOs?

You can remedy this entire situation with two marketable products:

1. HPLC pure 95% THCP
  2. HPLC pure 95% CBDP

And none of this bullshit about you having to formulate it with “other compounds.”

If you do not have either of these for sale…take this shit-show elsewhere.

Anyone heard of 10a-OH THC

1 Like