WNC THCP? How real could this be?

yo @labofsand i’m deafened by those crickets, do i gotta whip out the DDT or what?

KayCA Labs can

Ive had a few and no feelings much of anything others are knocked out it seems

What brand did you purchase?

No one has been threatened with financial ruination. There was a buyer that Paypal’d their money for the product and it was stuck in Paypal for months. They got the product anyways. Loved it. Then, from one I can tell, they put it in leaky carts and wanted their money back. They were told that they cold return the product and would test it. They claimed it lost its potency. We tested it in house and through KayCA and that wasn’t the issue. They were told they would get their money back as soon as the Paypal cleared. They told people they were close to financial ruination. The Paypal has since cleared and been returned to them. All the money they lost on leaky carts I am sure hurt but they were told to use a high quality cart.

sock puppet

I really don’t think there’s much room for misunderstanding between a “stuck” Paypal transaction and “John” threatening someone with devoting considerable resources to causing legal trouble over non-compliant D8 products. That’s just straight fucked up retard shit.

Even if “Johns” company makes and sells legit THCP, that alone would be reason enough for me personally to NEVER EVER do business with anyone connected to that company.

1 Like

yeah no shit. shill much?

We’re KCA Labs and the other you might be confusing us with is Kaycha. KayCA is not either lab.

1 Like

when you order @kcalabs on wish.com

10 Likes

how long did it take for you to regain your typical THC high
when smoking/vaping purified THC material?

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know

I apologize. My phone is always autocorrecting to that for some reason.

You truly have nothing better to do than troll, huh?

1 Like

The is a totally hypothetical. If a lab like kca not saying kca just a lab like them were to market a chemical that they were the only ones to certify the existence of. In that hypothetical instance would that be morally or ethically wrong or both.

HAHAHAHA Cayman Chemical wouldn’t have the demand to be selling a THCP standard if only one lab was testing for it. Also, it was sold to this lab as a certified reference material, so they didn’t “certify the existence” of this chemical.

2 Likes

The first lab that had a test that proved thcp existed beyond the standard.

The first lab ACTIVE ON THIS FORUM…

4 Likes

ArtisticEntireGermanspaniel-size_restricted
MemorableSpeedyFlycatcher-size_restricted

2 Likes

Maybe. More like the first selling in bulk. With a coa to prove that it was thcp/cbdp

1 Like

Sorry let me correct my self the first one

Who wants to know % of the thcp is synthetic and how much isn’t?

1 Like