With all the D8 craze has anyone got a way to remediate D9 from D8?

check the Wikipedia out for more explanation

1 Like

I have never operated an SFC instrument in my life but for it to be considered a normal phase chromatography method doesn’t it require a polar stationary phase? Which would require media acting as the stationary phase?
Are there SFC techniques that use media and those that don’t? Where does this media come into play?

yes you are correct, in every one of your statements.

you need a mobile and stationary phase. the mobile phase is your co2. stationary will be a media of sorts.

Amen to that – from the guy who knows – thx for this :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Can you remediate d9 further? I get 55% d9 and can’t get over that. I think if somehow I could remediate the remaining d8 into d9 I could really be making some bucks

1 Like

The guys selling “remediation” are the same guys claiming they can get compliant D8 on their SD Pharm Lab CoAs.

Until anybody, anywhere has presented plausibly compliant Delta 8 concentrate from hemp at production scale with credible lab documentation this is just another purple Unicorn - Nothing to see here, move along.

3 Likes

I’m no expert but I believe that is either impossible or extremely difficult atm. The reaction goes cbd>d9>d8.
So maybe mess with your reaction time and such.

2 Likes

CO2 distillation is a great way to eliminate D9.

1 Like

Huh @iontrap can you elaborate at all?

1 Like

Again, another void COA due to unauthorized edits.

4 Likes

Womppppp

My apologies. Here’s the non-redacted COA

Just trying to be subtle. Not fraudulent.

Let’s call out ACS and Marin COA’s with the same passion as well! They’re actually lying.

Agreed, I can only hold our work accountable though. It’s up to everyone else to call out the bullshit.

I’m still waiting for an extraction crew to remediate D8 from their D9 conversions.

Don’t forget kaycha. They have alot of clean d8 coas!

We have the real stuff, once I’m verified I’ll start sending out samples. I encourage you to retest at KCA

2 Likes