Wishing everyone good luck 🍀

It’s not easy farming hemp, and I know I’m not alone, so I just wanted to send you all some positive energy (in the form of words). Words are so powerful, because they can both build and destroy. I choose to build. Can I help you build too? Please let me know if any of my skills might be useful to you or someone you know, as everything I have done for myself, I will gladly do for you. Honestly, I’m practicing selflessness and learning to set a good example for the next generation. Please let me know if you need any help with anything, or also if I’ve missed the mark, thanks!

28 Likes

Best of luck to you as well!

5 Likes

I enjoy reading various threads on this forum and I appreciate the generosity of these vendors. Let’s all do good business. I hope to start a small scale hemp brand and I know i can learn a lot on this forum/ find people to work with.

7 Likes

I can help you with this! what would you like to do first? licensing, brand identity, website? let me know!! I’m here to help with those few things… designs, websites, and tech stuff… free for 4200 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

You haven’t missed the mark at all. Too much negativity lately here, definitely need more good stuff.

Best of luck to you in your ventures!

6 Likes

What @Curious_Roberto said​:point_up::point_up::100::100:

5 Likes