Wisconsin man accused in illegal THC vaping cartridge scheme

3 Likes

𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝒲𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝒶 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒?

10-man operation

3,000 to 5,000 cartridges per day and were sold for $16 each

The Drug Enforcement Administration, the Kenosha Drug Operations Group and other agencies executed search warrants at two homes. The Kenosha News reports that authorities seized 188 pounds of marijuana, THC oil, eight firearms, and about $20,000 in cash.

7 Likes

Hey MODS, is there a Cliff Note badge we can bestow upon @qma? He did the heavy lifting for everyone else! :fist:t5:

5 Likes

At least they didn’t get the :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Going to be a few charges to catch…

What happens with legalization? Will the convictions(if any) just be expunged?

That type of charge, a mislabeled goods charge along with drug and firearms charges, manufacturing, trafficking, distribution, maintaining a structure for criminal enterprise x2 at least, and maybe if they prove he poisoned someone manslaughter

http://inmate.kenoshajs.org/NewWorld.InmateInquiry/kenosha?Name=Huffhines&SubjectNumber=&BookingNumber=&BookingFromDate=09%2F01%2F2019&BookingToDate=09%2F10%2F2019&Facility=KCDC

Not in pretrial, probably with the feds now

2 Likes

so many pages…

Oh, he is with the feds.

Like i said yesterday - Id hate to be this bloke.

3 Likes

500k bail smh. There’s child molesters and murderers that don’t get close to that.

6 Likes

Government sees it as your poisoned 1,000,000 people.

Fuck Molesters.

5 Likes

But at the end of the day, he bought a product from a company and that was sold to him as safe for vaping and cutting distillate.

2 Likes

That’s part of it. What they find at these labs(ie. Honey, cut, uber thick, Viscosity) it what will seal these companies fates. Something that they already did when the first deaths started by deleting thins. As if they knew what killed the people smoking those carts from the jump.

2 Likes

There is truth in saying that he was ignorant and there is truth in saying that the government sees him as poisoniing a million people.

All i know is that i dont know, you know? :wink:

7 Likes

People always overlook the third side of the coin. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I don’t have a clue lol. I really don’t think this kid deserves to be a scapegoat and get locked up for 20yrs though

3 Likes

I’d like to know what the counterfeit part is. Making a legit but dangerous product based upon claims of another company is negligent but not counterfeit. That’s when you knowingly make a fake product and claim it was made by a legit company or it does not contain what you are claiming.

@Gog Are you sure bail was 500K? Usually bail is 10% of bond. It’s likely his bond was 500K and bail 50K. I almost had to bail someone out for 200K after he got popped with a CLS in El Dorado county last year. He was slapped with 2million fuckin bond. Not bail…2 million bond!

Instead we paid 20K for a lawyer that got him out on personal reconnaissance. Meaning ZERO dollars. Doubt they’ll offer PR bond in Wisconsin tho… poor bastard

2 Likes

500k cash bond they are fucked

1 Like