Wiped film final product

Nope you are full of shit. There’s videos of people doing 6 literal a hour on my Instagram

There’s people with small 5l systems doing 2.

Not sure what straws you are grasping of but the videos are on my page. Nothing to hide. So stop lieing about my products because you had user error and blames everything and everyone but yourself while running my gear.

What u just posted was a bunch of misguided “look here” misinformation about my products. Like the text you posted. To prove nothing but gossip.

2 Likes

Spd7 does first pass 10 a hour hot. You have my models and performance curves mixed up. K suggest you do some research before spewing that vomit from your pie hole. Make sure you need know the details and facts before you make a fool of yourself talking about the wrong machines and thier output.

Lol if I showed who said this youd be so butthurt it wouldnt even be funny. You mad your boys wont lie about your shitty Rocco glass?

1 Like

Keep grasping at straws. I’m not mad. I’ve seen it with my own eyes and so have numerous customers. User error. Doesn’t mean anything but. User error.

Theres no videos of 10 liters an hour on your IG bro you’re lying through your teeth. I just looked. Post it or it never happened!

There are videos of 6l a hour. Learn to read. And I’m not posting spd7 becausee all the videos and users are asking me to keep it private for now. I only shown people spd7 videos in person. Again. Learn to read.

Just like it was user error when I made d8 with your achromotizing clay? Lol

Nope no videos of 6 an hour either. Post it pussy it’s not on your IG

Probably. It’s not acidic. It’s Neutralized base. Everyone else gets like 1-5% d8 and some people use too much and get higher. It all depends of flask chemistry.

Again your grasping at straws since there’s alot of people don’t don’t get alot of d8 and have poated that publicly.

Yes it is, start looking. It’s there. several months back probably. Or further.

Rofl that’s why breaking dabs ran it and got 13:1 d8 to d9? Dude you seriously need some help elliot. You’re a compulsive liar

No he had other issues. Like I said. Some people run less and some run more. You get different effects at different rates. And different isomerization. Remember. Achromatic clay is meant to be a alternative to t41 Wich is highly acidic. You would look less of a compulsive manic depresant if you didn’t try and put words in my mouth and compulsively fabricate a narrative to your liking(your asbergers is showing) You keep saying I’ve said things that I haven’t. But I keep saying. It’s a neutral and engineered version of t41 without carbon or acidity. Your attacking me like I have something to do with chemistry.

You didnt even test the achmomotizing clay before claiming it made d9, if you did youd have know it didnt make d9. No one who uses it gets d9. You need to prove that shit, we have a post on the forums that proves the opposite. You cant prove something that’s not true elliot lol

The less you lie about me the less of a fool you’ll look like. Stop creating a narrative because your bored and feel like bullshitting online. You think o just make things up and don’t let my customers test things before going to market. You are wrong. The statements I make on products are based on what customers and testers tell me backed with some analytics and validated data. You attack me but the reasons are pathetic and childish. Some of Wich aren’t even anything to do with me. You called me a compulsive liar but all I did was tell you my clay just a neutral version and engineered pH balanced clay unlike t41. And you blame me for chemistry issues?I told you and everyone it’s a alternative and does less d8. It won’t get rid of all d8. It just does it less when ran properly.

It’s been proven. We have had t41 hit super high d8. And have seen as low as 1-5% d8 with some customers feedback.

Not sure why your compulsively liking about me and putting words in my mouth

Can you show me where I touched you and it hurt. Because I I don’t remember ever doing that while j sit here and watch you make up a bunch of shit about me.

Lol you claimed water clear d9 when your achmomotizing clay came out, I’ll make a post on the forums to see how many people remember you making this claim, theres a bunch of us who proved you wrong. Funny now you’re changing your tune about it xD fake ass

Again you should learn to read. You once again out words in my mouth and reworded things j said to help your false narrative you’ve made up.

Achromatic clay is pH balanced and treated and spray dried into a particles. It’s designed to ha easy acidity and isomerization based on it’s treatment. It was made and released for water ear and lower d8 numbers. If I’m not mistaken breaking dabs used 3x the amount needed to have less d8. But that’s none of my business.

Never once have I ever made distillate on wiped film that moved freely unless it was CBD. Nor smelly nor brown.

Please explain the physics behind how a fractional still can ever beat a system operating under mfp conditions on speed. I would love to hear this one. Or how a batch system will beat continuous at large scale.

6 Likes

You seem farther along then, I haven’t had any issues with the stock chillers, heaters or turbo not keeping up with these units. It’s a tool like anything else, it’s how you use it. We are seeing the same quality from this stainless unit at much faster rates then the same sized glass unit. We run CBD and see over 90%+ from 55-60% crude in one Distillate pass.

1 Like

This unit looks like the .1m^2 unit and has the same heater as the .2m^2 unit. It works great on the larger size so should be overkill for the smaller one

1 Like