Wiped Film Feed and Discharge kit (B&W)

Item Model/Manufacturer: Beaker and Wrench Gear pumps + Chinese Peristaltic
Description: 2 Gear Pumps + Peristaltic
Price/MSRP: $8500 (Free Shipping), Original value 15k
Current location of item: Eastern Michigan
Estimated lead time: 4-Days
Fulfillment: Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: Can help service and upkeep if necessary. B&W also has great customer support and SOPs for changing seals, etc.

Selling 2x B&W gear pumps. Outlet Pump - Beaker & Wrench (beakerandwrench.com)

These units have processed a couple hundred liters of distillate and have been reliable work horses for over a year. I just rebuilt both gear pumps and replaced all seals, BSP, inner lip seal, check valve gaskets, face seals. Both pumps have been vacuum checked and hold deep vacuum with no leaks(<10microns every 10minutes). I replaced the heat tape on both pumps and each have their own heat controller (Can run the dual if used on the same machine. (kf-16 connections) steel kf-16 clamps, new kf16 gaskets.

Items replaced

• Gear Head Faceplate O-Ring (ptfe original included)
  • Inner Lip Seal Kit
  • High Density Heat pad
  • ½” BSPP Gasket
  • Check Valve 2.0 O-Ring kits

I am also including a free $700 peristaltic feed pump with B&W high temp tubing. The pump will hold vacuum on the system with the force of the rollers on the tubing.

Golander BT100S Basic Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump with Pump Head YT25 (1 Channel), Flow Rate 0.17~720 mL/min Per Channel: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

High Temp Peristaltic Dosing Pump Tubing - Beaker & Wrench (beakerandwrench.com)

Free Shipping or Local pick up within Michigan.

20% off Microwave listing if purchased together 4k savings!

Updated Price: $8000

Asking $7,000 for Both!

1 new is $7,200
Buy one get one free

Open to serious offers

Bump :fuelpump:

Bump 6k for both. Will be updating new pictures and videos shortly to show in operation/tests

1 Like

SOLD -Don’t know how to delete subject

1 Like