Wiped Film Evaporators for sale, 2" and 4"

advanced Cannabis Distillation Equipment

The 2" Wipe Film Evaporator Unit and 4" Wiped Film Evaporator Unit is extremely effective and efficient for steam distillation of cannabis or short-path distillation of cannabis. These Units are today’s most popular starting points for producers of high grade THC and CBD concentrates. The Wiped Film Evaporator Unit is comprised of components carefully selected to provide the concentrate manufacturer with a complete optimized for cannabinoid work.
Package includes:

The required heating items for evaporation, elevated temperature condensing, and keeping the viscous material Rowing.

The chilling units for the external condenser and cold trap.

Vacuum pump system with gauge, wiper drive speed controller.

An assortment of spare receivers for product collection and sampling.

Spare parts are also part of the package.

The user of this THC and CBD distillation equipment can be up and running making high purity, high value product the same day the equipment is received!

Versatility is also part of the package. In addition to the internal short path condenser for cannabinoid collection, an external condenser is also included for terpenes collection. A cold trap is also included to protect the vacuum pump. The body and internal condenser come apart for easier cleaning. The external condenser can also be utilized to provide the user with a continuous solvent evaporation system, substituting for a rotary evaporator. Stainless steel conversion kits, feed pumps and other items are also offered.

Depending on several factors including initial plant quality, harvesting, extraction and other processing operations and techniques, plus product goals, distillation rates, yield and purity can vary. It is typical to make 2 passes through the system, the first for gas and volatiles removal, the second for cannabinoid distillation. However, some users perform a single pass and others may make 3 or more passes, depending on material and goals, (for example collecting various terpenes fractions). Feed rates with the 2" Wipe Film Evaporator Unit normally range from 250 to 500 ml/hr or more and overall throughputs from 0.6 to 1.5 liters or more per an 8-10 hour day of feed material. Final total cannabinoid purities often range from 85 - 95%, with some reporting more than 96%.

Other sizes include 4" Wiped Film Evaporator Unit, similarly equipped, but with larger components and greater power and throughput. The 4" Unit typically runs at 0.8 to 1.8 liters/hr and from 2 to 5 liters/day, the 6" still at 1.6 to 3.6 liters/hr and 5 to 10 liters/day.

ADVANCED CANNABIS DISTILLATION EQUIPMENT can also provide sourcing and acquire replacement components for these units as well as repair for existing equipment more cost effectively than having to purchase new equipment.

http://advancedcannabisdistillationequipment.com/Equipment.htm

Admin Edit: Post title changed to reflect the fact that these are not Pope’s. OP respond if I am mistaken. Also moved to classifieds

You do realize Pope Scientific is a brand of the machines correct? I saw a picture you posted of these systems in another thread, and they are certainly not Pope brand, they appeared to be Chinese manufactured.

2 Likes

Yes I second the above comment. I also tried to send your company an email with your last email provided and it did not work.

@ExTek90
The schematic on the website does appear very similar to the Asahi WFE with an external Dimroth or similar condenser added between the coldfinger and the main body.

I’m not familiar with any of the systems made outside of America, aside from pictures and diagrams. This person mentioned in another thread that they make them in their facility in CA. I wonder if that means assembled or fabricated.

sales@AdvancedCannabisDistillationEquipment.com?

Hi

These are not Chinese manufacture and we have making WFE units for about 7 years so far. Some people do prefer Chinese manufactured units but we don’t supply them.

we do both fabrication and assembly of our units and also manufacture ethanol extraction unit bulk and small scale and make custom distillation system both small scale and large along with technical consulting

These are definitely NOT Asahi units and we do not re-sell their units. These are our own proprietary design

Email Us
sales@advancedcannabisdistillationequipment.com

I find this part confusing. Because you PM’ed a picture clearly showing the POPE logo…

I’m guessing you have a used/refurbished POPE or two on hand and build your own setups But I hate having to guess…

3 Likes