Winterizing in isopropyl alcohol

Thanks @SafeLeaf.ca,

But Ive already ordered some ethanol from these people at $16 CAD per gallon with free shipping. I called the company to confirm exactly the ratio of isopropyl to ethanol and E-NRG fuel is 92% ethanol and 8% Isopropyl with zero other additives.

My 80 gallons is supposed to arrive in 3 days. Ill let you guys know how this transaction goes.

1 Like

Just wanted to update, I did receive the E-Nrg ethanol shipment, look a little longer than expected (2 weeks) to arrive but its as advertised.

Hopefully this helps some people not get raped by stores like evolved for $60 a gallon

$5.50/l of Ethanol is our price, DM for more info!

Any reduction in yields after the first extraction using the reclaimed solvent? I’m wondering how much water is retained with isopropyl by itself forming an azeotrope at 91%.

Just kidding. Found that info here.

@ToOmUcH
Our CO2 machines make #shelfreadyoil. No post processing, absolutely no disty, no residual solvent ppm. Clean, safe and pure.

Where at I would like to stop using iso

How do you remove chlorophyll easily @Dred_pirate?

Most likely a scrub of sorts in this situation

1 Like

Year and a half later … @Kingofthekush420 is leading the membrane race, Awesome lol

1 Like

Activated Carbon is great at removing the green chlorophyll for me & no it does not eat your thc

1 Like

We’re getting there

2 Likes

When are you going to start selling your membrane processing machines?

My small skid is being finished so we can do live demos in SF, just needs the PID

After this week we will have the data we need to start producing larger skids, were tuning in the temp and pressure and then were done with the R and D on these membranes atleast

I actually just received a call from a big membrane manufacturer thismorning, im more then likely going to be working with them to developer special membranes for our industry :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Do you do a wash and filter? Or just put it in your boiling flask? And you are saying it won’t convert the D9 to D8?

Do it up stream if ya can. Add carbon to cannabis/solvent solution, get solution “warm” & agitate if possible. Then filter & reduce = red/orange crude

2 Likes