Winterized Budder wtf?

I made some extract from the same starting material as usual. However instead of just Ethanol entering the pyrex to wash it all, the original BHO buddered. So I put the budder into ethanol and dissolved it, froze it, filtered it and purged it. It started out as shatter. Hard crumbly yellow see through.

I went to decarb it, and it buddered… how?

If this can be salvaged for use in a cart let me know so I can add that method to my list of fuckup avoidations

sounds like you didn’t winterize it enough and you haven’t decarbed it all the way. I would decarb it and then winterize

That would make collection a pain in mine ass.

It’s strange I gave it the full treatment. 24 hour Winterizing, slow filtration through 0.22u and it buddered. I want to blame moisture but…

Anyway I melted it, terped it and loaded it into a cart. I have feeling it’’ budder up again in there.

My question is… budder in budder out? The only difference in my process this time was re-dissolving budder into ethanol before the filter.

it could have warmed up while you were filtering and it could be sugaring. if it sugars in the cart that definitely means you at least need to decarb it more

4 Likes

Sounds like it sugared like @TheFire210 mentioned

1 Like