Willbillytek consulting

What up 4200 community! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! To celebrate the success we’ve seen this year We’re offering 50% off all of our consulting services that get booked before the new year! Hit the DMs for more info :sunglasses:

26 Likes

And the secrets will finally be revealed , even the best secret is the hardest one to keep!!!*

Holy chit

:green_heart::facepunch:. Thank u fine sir you’ll book up in day or so this is amazing opportunity guys get up on dat chit

3 Likes

What would you say would be the best use of your time? Give me an example or two of ways you could solve problems or boost efficiency.

I have a theory that most operators would benefit greatly from a seasoned lab professional touring their labs. Every time I your a lab I see little opportunities for improvement. Getting the eyes of a skilled extractor on site for a day could be a treasure trove of small and bigger notes for improvement.

I’ll bet a visit from you, and the other consultants I reccomend, pays for itself inside 60 days.

7 Likes

Is that Cajun, Floridian, or pirate?

11 Likes

How do I book ?

Edit: Derp

See what happens when I work sober all day … geez

5 Likes

Definitely pirate :parrot:

5 Likes

Same lol xD fwuccc I need more dabs

2 Likes

You rang?

10 Likes

That just made me laugh so hard I spit! You’ve got timing, @Dred_pirate

6 Likes

Every once in a while I pull out a good zinger

4 Likes

That’s Carolinian! From the southern quadrant!

1 Like

Bump! Just a heads up these consults don’t need to happen before the end of the year you just need to book it before the end of the year to get your 50% off, meaning we could make it anytime throughout 2022!

11 Likes

We didnt expect the amount of interest we’ve received! And are doing are best to reach everyone in the order we’ve been contacted, since we might not get in touch with everyone before the 1st we’ll honor the 50% off for all email inquires weve received before the end of the year!

9 Likes

Lol you didn’t. XD

1 Like

@moveweight :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Is that a polite “shut the fuck up”? :wink:

3 Likes

I’m just happy he’s opening the doors man. Shared in the excitement behind his work for a good minute. Glad it’s a flood gate.

2 Likes

Bump!! Final day for 50%off! Remember you just have to contact us before the new year to receive your 50% off

If you feel like I missed you DON’T HESITATE TO SEND ANOTHER EMAIL we received a high volume and still are working our way down the list!

3 Likes