2 Likes

I hear miami is poppin

2 Likes

Ask killa
That’s his backyard

4 Likes

Shatter forever has a place in my heart :heart::man_shrugging:

1 Like

For quite a whike I disliked shatter to the enth degree. But pentane shatter has me liking it again. Easy peasy.

2 Likes

Swim says its flat as paper which helps a ton moving it…

4 Likes

I don’t get the hate. I only make shatter… Well with cls… … With etoh it’s usually wrap and snap. Then again I don’t sell anything I make so I can’t really tell you anything about the market.

Though I keep hearing diamonds are the thing out here that people keep wanting. That and crumble.

Fucking insane how much they charge for it. I tell everyone who shows me their stuff, “dude grow your own shit and lean to extract”.

I mean odds are if they learned they’d be making better than they’d be buying.

2 Likes

I hate vacuum pumps for this reason. I can generally macgyver together most things, but vac pumps are expensive.

1 Like

What are you looking to make? Shatter you can pull off a 250$ 12 cfm 2 stage rotary vane for hvac off ebay for purging.

You don’t need to run active either to run a cls. Passive is better imo.

Technically you can get away with using a 100$ harbor freight

But I would get at minimal a two stage cause those don’t backflow oil into your oven, chamber or God forbid cls.

5 Likes

12 cfm?! Yeah, for a 3-6 sq ft oven lol. But yes, 2 stage is a must.

I use a 12 cfm on my 0.9 but I control that vacuum intake handle on the oven like it’s no one’s business

:rofl::rofl: I use a 6 cfm for my 1.9 cf oven. Pulls it pretty quick (also using stainless hose vs vacuum tubing works SO much better)

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not full bore on my pump.

7cfm 2stage bvv pump was my second pump I ever used and that was for my 5 gallon chamber when I was still doing open blast runs…

1 Like

I make shatter. My customer uses a pen and that is the best way for his pen i think? I gave live resin and crystals and he doesnt like it. wax- no. Fresh terpy oil NO. Just shatter. I think its habit. It works for me but doesnt encourage me to make more exotic products.

2 Likes

I dont sell shit but after running my trim shatter is a nice stable way to store it. I spent years just throwing trim away because im not a big fan of bubblehash. i got big bag of old brown bubble ill never smoke. shatter fucks me up but i rarely want to be fucked up.

1 Like