Why aren't there more CDT options for general public out there?

This discussion is about CDTs. Not HDTs, Hybrid HDT+BDT blends, or terps from companies that call it cannabis but it’s god dam hemp. Thank you for understanding.

Is it not worth it to pull the cannabinoids out of terpenes so CDT’s can be shipped across state lines to all states? I’m not familiar with the process of cleaning up the terpenes so it might sound like an ignorant question and something I’d like to learn more about. But due to the fact that there are some CDT vendors shipping to all of the states leads me to think it is possible to at least get the thc out of them.

And with all of the labs out there processing cannabis/making extracts/isolates, why are there so few selling the terpenes to the peons like myself? I would love to get my hands on that glorious gold that i see being separated from thca diamonds for example. In regards to the labs already producing terpenes, why wouldn’t they want some of that premium $$ that CDTs currently go for [$36-100+ per ml]. Is it more profitable/convenient to just unload them in mass to cart makers in the legal states?

I am just here mixing for myself in a barely legal d8 state, so forgive my ignorance in the real cannaworld on this topic.

1 ml can cost $50 for quality product at retail. To get costs down, it can be $28,000/liter. Price may be a huge barrier to entry.

10 Likes

It’s hard to do it right. Very few use vac. If it’s 28k a liter for good stuff, I wonder how much the gallon is from the big guys…

So cost and skill being the barriers. May not be a huge market when bubblegum Marshmello garlic unicorn sells so well as a hybrid.

8 Likes

Thanks for the perspective fellas @AgTonik @SpookyDistillation

3 Likes

A rational terpene discussion!? HERE!?

Praise YAHSHSHSHSHAHSHSHASHASHSHAHAH

9 Likes

So most people that have the capabilities of achieving a good CDT are going to use them in their own brands The cost associated with getting Good Cannabis Dr., Terpenes is often prohibitive believe me I’ve lost on many batches. we personally when we refine Terpenes one of the first stages removes all cannabinoid so when tested the analysis shows nondetectable levels of THC or CBD
To be honest although the HTE terpene fraction that separates from diamonds smells incredible there is actually not a huge percentage of Terpenes in HTE The highest we’ve ever seen was around 40% but usually they’re lower than 20%

10 Likes

What flavors you have right now?

1 Like

Available terps
THE FOLLOWING I HAVE MULTIPLE LITERS AVAILABLE
Legacy terps

GSC (sweet)

Ice cream cookie (sweet)

Pancakes

Sherbert pie

Lemon Sherbert

Biscotti Sherbert

Skunk OG (kushy)

Truffle. (kushy)

White Tahoe

Legendary Larry

Runtz

Small batch Limited runs

Grape cookies 200 mL

Purple punch x GMO 500 mL

Sour Sherbz Kidz 200 mL

Tropicana cherries 100 mL

Strawberry fritter 100 mL

Gak Watermelon 300 mL

10 Likes

Bump this post , who got the heat …. !?

1 Like

Hey Everybody! Happy to see the seasons change and finally have some sunshine out here! HelloTerpenes.com
Ranked in categories. Fruity and sweet terps in the first list. Kushy in the second list
If anyone has any questions please ask, I am available
Cdts by the mL and we’re adding a lower cost bulk ordering section to the site.

These are ranked and in categories

SWEET FRUITY PROFILES
GSC (sweet)
Ice cream cookie (sweet)
Pancakes. (sweet)
Blue Gelato (sweet cool)
Pink Runtz
Sherbert pie (sweet fruity )
Cookies. ( sweet ). Xxxxxx
Lemon Sherbert (sweet lemony)

KUSHY PROFILES
Biscotti Sherbert
Mountain OG (kushy)
Truffle. (kushy)
White Tahoe (kushy)
Legendary Larry
Tahoe OG (kushy) xxxxx
The white Xxxxx
Skywalker. Xxxxxx

The four with xxxxx after them I have bulk deals running. MOQ 30 mL I can do them for 20 per mL
The others I can do 25 per mL with an MOQ of 30 mLs

8 Likes

What is the blue gelato like? How do these compare to your ultra refined?

Regardless of the method of extraction used, all of our terpenes are refined until they pass our minimum standard requirement. So they are technically all ultra refined. Most of our terpenes are also extracted from fresh material so technically they are also live resin. But because that is the most abused and outright misused phrases in the business. I don’t usually advertise them as such.

EVERYBODY. IM GOING TO DO A TERPENE GIVEAWAY FOR FUTURE4200.COM
users.

I’ll send out an mL to the first 12 people that DM me. Send me a message with shipping address!!

OK I guess I’ve got to say it please also include who’s name you want on the package and it would be best if you included an email so that you will be notified of tracking when we print the shipping label
Hopefully that way I don’t have to respond to a dozen messages asking me for tracking,! :grin:
I’m also going to announce our summer sale, I’ll do that on a different thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

awfully kind of you Betroit. thanks for the giveaway. sent mine! good luck anyone hoping to win one

4 Likes

Betroit and Hello Terpenes are the OG

6 Likes

True Terpenes botanical Blue raspberry blew up the Illinois market for years. I am sure this is light years ahead.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Betroit !!! i just got my free sample of your Blueberry Gelato CDT and im gonna mix them up today and give them a try. they smell absolutely phenomenal. can’t wait to give it a tastiez later this afternoon

4 Likes

These Blue Gelato cdt terps are incredibly well made. The nose is exactly like some of the bud i had a few weeks back… I love the taste and its not too overpowering where it would make you sneeze (idk about anyone else, some terps make me have a 3 sneeze fit)

4 Likes

How much for a 1/4 liter from them?

1 Like

@Betroit would be the man to get in touch with.

1 Like