Why am i losing my ablitlies on the forum

Well I think you should DM him about that as I saw the post that was flagged and it didn’t seem offtopic.

Because they’ve made their money.

Execute Order 66

yes my lord

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Looks like you have been demoted to basic user……

I’m suspecting someone is flagging u. Just know for all the shit we have talked about each other. I’ve never flagged u once! It’s some other softy!

4 Likes

Poor capitalismsucks420 had level 3 trust now he’s back to basic or member.

Free @CapitalismSucks420

3 Likes

I guess the flagging is working, whoever is doing it because they seem to be getting approved.

I don’t think that’s an auto thing that I’m aware of.

2 Likes

No. If it was automated all his posts would’ve been flagged as “OT” instead it’s specific ones

Free @CapitalismSucks420

This censorship needs to stop as its only dividing us more and more.

2 Likes

I flagged a couple this morning, it’s getting early thumper levels of bad. I already made a direct request to ease up, others have too

3 Likes

How do they make it through real life when they have to interact with people they dislike ?

3 Likes

This^^

Its called life. If you cannot have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you on anything that’s petty

If you go out of your way to censor said person as well, its just sad at that point

2 Likes

I enjoy conflict. I wouldn’t know……

3 Likes

Did you flag @CapitalismSucks420

Let me take a guess who @SPDKingAlt is??

3 Likes

You don’t have to have conflict to interact with people you don’t really like

1 Like

Why didn’t pdx answer my question

You could ignore them…… I guess……

But what’s the fun in that?? Let’s get this back on topic about montell and auyhusca

2 Likes

it’s me guys I’m the mad flagger

4 Likes

Yea i agree.

Montel is washed up. He just wants money now.

I literally said that I did up above. It’s annoying that you don’t bother to read much and just shitpost

5 Likes

I did read, but I wanted to be sure thats what it meant

As flagging posts that are technically not off-topic, as it pertains to the original topic/person of the post may be a bit far

I ask this, why resort to mass flagging?

You spend your day engaging in real life conflicts with people you dis like??

2 Likes