Whose flagging everything that's off topic? Me... Let's discuss the flag system

Which I also don’t agree with, but again this is flagable in this post. Just make a get rid of Rowan thread already, Jesus.

No, I want addition not subtraction.

Bring back the king!

But you closed that thread to make a point so now the conversation is here.

1 Like

Exactly the problem. You mfers derailing every thread over your desire we all agree with anyway. God if I had the flag for this shit. Fuck you very much.

1 Like

Flagged for inappropriate.

1 Like

Take my regular status. Fuck you. Guys like you have ruined this fucking place anyway.

1 Like

Flagged as off topic

I haven’t ever used the flag system. Just doing my part.

1 Like

Be sure to mention every flag you make you stupid piece of shit. I don’t fucking care.

Bro you are a mouthpiece for the overlords :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ya know @CuriousChemist22 is in his right to get upset

He is trying to take the high road here and do something about it without bitching and moaning all over the site unlike some snowflakes around here that throw temper tantrum’s when they don’t get their way

4 Likes

Flag this one too. Fuck @raghanded

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate that I really do

Those overlords do good things for the industry.

They put in hard work. What do you bring ?

Oh that’s rite you can extract garbage from your mouth

1 Like

I didn’t say your methodology was wrong, just that I don’t agree with it. Just because I wouldn’t do something myself, doesn’t necessarily mean I’m against someone else doing it.

If flagging threads into submission works, then keep on keepin on, and more power to you. I find it annoying and disruptive, and personally feel that it won’t work very well. I would be happy to be proven wrong.

Just for the record though, flagging a topic about being civil until it it locked is a dick move in my book, yet it is still a civil method to attempt to reach a goal. Thank you for not feeding the flames directly in that thread.

Like I said before, I respect that you are trying to make a difference.

4 Likes

Sallllttttyyyyy

2 Likes

Nothing to be proud of really

Can you say triggered?
Please step away from the keyboard and take a dab or something

5 Likes

So many sour pusses coming out of the wood work lately.

3 Likes

You all keep assuming because I’m the one guy who admitted to using flags in those threads that I locked them out and that that was ever my intent. The system is designed that way, which I learned when all you did. That doesn’t make me a dick, be mad at the people that went off topic. Maybe argue with them about how it’s inappropriate.

I’m only salty with the constant pointless shit you guys keep posting everywhere. I don’t give a fuck about spdking you guys are so fucking thick it’s ridiculous

3 Likes

I gotta agree with you man

I actually believe @qma took the rite approaches to handle this with his original post but a bunch of others turned it into a giant bitchfest

1 Like

This is where I got the idea, for those who might wonder why I’d suddenly do something so absurd

1 Like

Pretty sure the mods can see who flagged what too and would see any bias flagging coming from a single member

1 Like