Who's the real original Factory

Damn those have come down a lot. Honestly constant voltage/watts isn’t the way to go for thc carts.

1 Like

The core of battery quality is Cell, ,So choose a high quality supplier for cell is extraordinarily important, Now our company is building strategic partners with one of the biggest cell supplier, they are supplying the cell for Xiaomi phone company at present.
Since cooperated with them, we got the very good feedbacks for our disposable pen, The voltage is very constant and the battery life is long, Now the defective rate is less than 0.01%, we would be glad to provide samples for testing if everyone is interested in our disposable. Thank you Yall and have a great week.

Im pretty sure we went over this, this one has firmware that allows you to either program a ramp up or choose a preprogrammed ramp up. It was necessary for certain fragile coils used in waxpens that rely on this battery

1 Like

“And put one of those fingers on each hand up”

I see it as a problem that has been created rather than something that can’t be resolved or doesn’t have a solution.

The problem is NOT the battery. The problem is the manufacturers and brands. Battery cells come in multiple grades. Grade A cells are simply A grade cells. Most 510 battery manufacturers when they tell you they are using grade A cells aren’t using them or will have them mislabeled to a higher capacity.

The problem doesn’t stop here. The cell itself is like a gas tank in your car. Just because your tank is small or big simply doesn’t mean your car is producing power according to the tank size.

Cheap chips are being used with low-grade cells that simply can’t provide a consistent experience for what the cartridges need.

Even if the above were resolved. The problem wouldn’t be fixed. The problem isn’t simply with batteries but cartridges as well. Most of the cartridges in the market are knock-offs or cheap-produced ones. They all have different power requirements.

Solution to all this for some? Use good cartridges and a good battery like the G pen. It pulls almost all cartridges. Eleaf mod while extremely good isn’t preferred by most consumers.

Most if not all the standard 280mAh to 900mAh batteries cost $2 to $7 which are sold by the stores to consumers from $10 to $25…regardless of what the consumer is paying…doesn’t translate to good product.

Shop owners and brand want cheaper priced products hence the issue with the batteries and carts.

5 Likes

The above technically has nothing to do with the disposable market within thc.

Couple of years ago most pod systems used a tank style system to hold the e-liquid. With the introduction of Eonsmoke and Puff the disposable market went back in time to use a decade old method of holding the e-liquid in cotton.

Those stick/JUUL like disposable use very cheap chips and are made of plastic body. Simply hold the e-liquid in the cotton. Obviously there is so much wrong here it simply doesn’t need to be discussed.

Disposable are the future of THC as well however you can’t use shit disposables and that is exactly what people have tried doing with delta 8 or heavily cut THC. It just doesn’t work.

e-liquid disposable is sold for less than $4 to stores less then $8 to consumers for 1ml to 2ml you can’t put THC or Delta 8 in them and hope they will work.

iKrusher with Xenbars has been doing extremely well however with anything once a product is hot. Every single company in China starts producing it. Good thing is they are making these rechargeable.

Just like a cartridge most companies dont have access to a really good atomizer. Even if they can produce it in small numbers they can’t produce it in large numbers. Even if they had the coils…problem is they want to use cheap hardware for the actual disposable.

It’s basically a race to the bottom. There is a million things that can go wrong when your trying to be the cheapest.

I do feel the disposable trend is going to continue and will become the primary method of vaping thc however good brands will invest in their hardware.

Right now I don’t see that happening with most brands in the market. They just want cheaper hardware.

6 Likes

They shouldn’t have too. The Eleaf istick mini 10w is a great device too. I believe we wholesale that to shops for $15 and they sell it for $25-$40

I believe the hardware market for most vape companies was far more profitable. There hasn’t been much innovation within the Cannabis market with only couple of companies really creating products and doing proper R&D.

However, this is very quickly changing. The bans on vaping and Cannabis being okay for rec use in so many states. Most companies are going through the process of copying each other right now. Slowly but surely your going to start seeing good quality companies arise from all this.

Better distribution models and more cost effective hardware. Soon.

2 Likes

Grade A is a kind of story some factories used to comfort their clients. EVE or GP are the best option, EVE is shareholder of smoore / ccell . Most of EVE and GP batteries are UL certificated. They are trustworthy. And the cost is not that higher then other brands, usually less then 0.10 USD.

4 Likes

Chips are more important then cells. Failure rate of chip is much higher then cells. It’s not difficult to run a test on cells. But it’s difficult to run a throughout test on chips. Some factories do not have a full test on chips or simply test if the chips work. Some chips would work automatically/slowly after connecting to cells, That’s why we sometimes heard that some disposable or vape batteries work or burn even when people did not give a click .

Cost of chips varies more then cells. You can buy a similar chip at 0.30 USD or 0.80 USD . What make the situation worse is the chips are in short supply here in China , not only the vape industry, but also other industries

4 Likes

Good to know.

See this is what a good cart vendor is. Someone who knows their shit and answers with transparency.

Appreciate this QBD

if you have real experience of running a facroy, you will never think the total cost as the raw material A cost+ raw material B cost. even to select the same raw material, i promise there is total different quality from different factory.Never worry about the raw material, there are enough good raw material supplier, more than 10,more than 20. Most important it is the Engineering Capability,it costs much!

1 Like

As far as we known, the Chinese exporting company face four tough challenges:

1. The Raw material is increasing sharply, like the Precious Metals including Copper, Iron,
    Alimunum,Zinc, Nickel Etc. has 50% rise in price than last year.
  2. Shortess of Chips: most of them need a much longer delivery time than before, and price raise from 100% to 2000% for different chips.
  3. The RMB appreciation, it is nearly 8% appreciation to US dollar than last year.
  4. The shipment charge: like the 40’ GP Container price to Western America is round 15000usd, while the last year is usd3000, the price is 5 times hikes.

But we have to overcome all the diffiuclty, from the technology innovation, Optimize production management, and negotiate with supplier to provide best support etc. Which is the best way to survive in such tough condition.

1 Like

Happy National Day!

I agree with most of everything you have said however the grading system is not a myth. You do have different grades of fruits, meats, and chips.

Grapes from certain areas produce better wine. Kobe beef requires a certain amount of delicate care found within a certain region with a certain breed of animals. Good chips need to be paired with good cells in order to produce a premium experience.

However, your right in the sense a bad chip will make a good cell useless whereas a good chip will make a half-decent cell pass as good.

I am not sure what happened after Smoore went public but I believe a couple of years ago Smoore started buying back the shares from EVE.

1 Like

Everything you have said is true.

Further proves my point. The cost of everything has gone way up. Factories are paying more for raw materials, we are paying more for shipping however none of that translates to better quality still.

Which is the sad part.

If factories are paying more for raw materials. They are still seeking the cheaper raw material at a higher cost due to shortages…they have NOT transitioned to using better chips.

If we are paying more for shipping…it doesn’t translate to better products being shipped.

@QBD420 recently sent me a sample. I have to say I was extremely surprised how fast it got to me. I am happy to see QBD is trying to innovate at least along with some other companies. Very happy to see it.

2 Likes

definitely,while many factories are tricky to use the concept of grade. when they are using cheap (even second hand or recycled) cell,they will say it’s grade A. My previous post was just try to explain that only few cells factories ,like EVE and GP,are real grade A cell.

EVE is still the second biggest shareholder, just 1% less then one of smoore’s cofounder

2 Likes

thank you for your time to review our products,much appreciate

I believe recycled cells and batteries is a HUGE issue. I didn’t want to get into it as I can write a book about this crap. You can’t even imagine how many shops in the US have been sued by their customers because the reclaimed/rewrapped used batteries from scrap make it back to the US as new batteries to be used in vape devices.

There is a reason LG, Sony and Samsung will not sell batteries to vape industry. Anyways going back to the original question that was posed.

Brands/distributors/shops can not expect factories to produce high quality products at a extremely cheap price point. It simply does not work.

Brands that have direct to consumer products actually have the biggest benefit as they can invest slightly more to get a big premium advantage however sometimes I see them do the opposite too.

6 Likes

Really appreciate your reply, Although the raw price is going up, we still keep the same price for customers, also providing the better quality for customers. Shall we send our innovative cartridges and disposable pod to you for testing? thanks.

Would you take ALD into consideration as a new vendor? We are very happy to work with you!

1 Like