Who's the real original Factory

According to our lab results, our 2ml disposable just need to charge once

1 Like

This is our original design, we have the patent for the outlooks

2 Likes

Our 650 mah battery barely lasts two full gram tanks and that’s with a lot of testing.

2 Likes

Dime is top quality brand, I believe.

2 Likes

Actually, there are many copycats for our full ceramic cartridge, we are the original factory, and awarded the first full ceramic patents in 2019. if our competitor made some small changes for it, we are not intend to lawsuit them or ask customs to hold the package by intellectual property. Boshang are willing to keeping contributing to Vape cartridge industry

The original was Bud cartridges. The first glass tube 1ml cartridge was the SMOK Eslim. It was launched in early 2014.

4 Likes

As I understand it, the first CCELL ceramic cartridge was built in 2016.

2 Likes

Any COA updates?

2 Likes

Yeah Charlsen.

Here is the test report for our Kseal.

Toxicology-2.pdf (351.3 KB)
Toxicology report-1.pdf (540.8 KB)

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Day to Yall future4200 friends!

Yo you’re a historian: tell us some more of what that was like as an early cart!

1 Like

Many friends are not knowing about the real original manufacturer in China, maybe you’ll get a lot from this article: the real cannabis vaporizer manufacturer.

2 Likes

That article missed SMISS TECH. Hmmmm

Let us talk about how can we make the list.

I am serious.

1 Like

I aint gonna show patents and stuff here.

If anyone wants to know more about us. here is the link.

1 Like

$13 extra buck to get this beauty

wish they had one that recessed the cart inside.

Happy New Year to future4200 Friends! Wish Y’all many future successes!

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKQGppvM-T/

2 Likes

Re the real cannabis vaporizer manufacturer, you‘ve just missed BUDDY TECH Company, Factory Video: Buddy Group Factory Preview - YouTube

Shenzhen eases lockdown restrictions since 21st, March. Our factory are running as normal, welcome to contact us for full ceramic cartridge and disposables.

Congrats on opening back up!! Have you had any issues with shipping and logistics backlogs?

We had most of our raw material suppliers shut down last week due to the lockdowns, but fortunately with our newest factory in Zhengzhou, we were able to still do assembly last week.

4 Likes