Who's the real original Factory

He’s probably just swimming in woman for the first 100 days.

2 Likes

Life is like a play, play, as in life, everyone has played different roles. :smiley:

Bro I’ve heard so many stories about how he pays all those models to hang around gets them fucked up & shit, I believe he talks about it in a interview that was for ignite when he talked about his heart attacks.

But yeah dudes a real deal “poker face” forsure. (Hides behind a front)

WTF, it’s true, one of my friend ,which I mentioned in the post, needs to come again. He was asked to do annal test, and not when he landed here, need to do even before his departure! he did come here without anal test. what a shame.

I doubt he pays for them all. I’m sure that’s been his In plenty of time.

I’d like to hide behind that front too…

1 Like

Here is our proof that we are a manufacturer. It’s hard for me to get a video of the factory because I live on the other side of the world. But our unglazed pink zirconia 007 cartridges are something we sell that no one else sells. I made a thread and gave everyone 12 hours to disprove that we are the only manufacturer that makes them. The link is included above.

bro…your not the factory…just cause you had hot pink carts made and no one else wants pink carts… dont mean your the factory.

if you can do what @Fullceramiccarts did… then some of us will believe you but did you see the bullitin board?? that dude if not the factory has some serious pull and did it within 12 hours… Nice try!

4 Likes

Well, show me where I got them

You arent the factory. You are also out of the loop on the factory situation because there is no factory for your style cart for two more weeks

im sure i can have a factory commission me any color… i bet i can get a jet fuel colored cart made… THAT DONT MEAN IM THE FACTORY!

just cause you commission a color no one has YET! dont mean shit. You sound like you live in America… You already said you never been to china… Your not the manufacturer. shit is real simple

your a reseller… just like me… just like qma…just like a lot of us…

3 Likes

Well then. Show me. We found many pigments couldn’t survive the high heat of the molding process. Sure you can find them glazed but what about unglazed?

This is just like when @qma makes small changes to current carts… You are just making changes… you arent the factory… geez. keep trying though…

1 Like

Here is the funny thing. I know it to be true for Vape and I believe it will be true for hardware as well. I personally stand behind this observation.

It simply doesn’t matter if you are a factory or not when you are seeking business from this community. Trading companies in China regardless of their size and I deal with a handful of trading companies who are doing hundreds of millions in transactions every year…simply don’t have the best price on the product when compared to their VIP customers in the US.

I am not talking about small startups but rather established businesses. Their pricing structure isn’t based on quantity for their distributors. It’s the overall business that the distributor is going to do for them or is worth to them that they assign that value.

Their distributors play a critical role for which they are compensated.

There is a misconception if you are a factory or you are dealing with a factory you are getting a better price. That simply isn’t true unless you are dealing with fake knock-off products.

Larger factories and companies will never authorize their sales team regardless of how big your orders are…to undercut their distributors or the prices their distributors can give to their larger clients.

We don’t do sample packs or break boxes. Since we do B2B our prices start very reasonable and go down further based on quantity and what we think overall the client presents for us. Can another distributor or their sub distributor offer a better price…yes

can the factory offer a better price…no

if they did they would lose us as a customer.

4 Likes

I think folks can make a better argument as a manufacturer of a particular type cartridge instead of claiming to be a factory. No one would ask for more and it is much easier to prove you designed something unique or made changes or enough changes to class it as your original design.

There are multiple products that we ODM and legally we are classified as MFG of the products and pay taxes accordingly. What’s the point of saying lol we own the factory :-/

4 Likes

Then go get them, and tell me where you got them. Send me their website link.

i dont smoke carts nor need them… thats like saying im the factory for certain pieces i sell. Keep trying though. we all believe you

2 Likes

Green rush supply has them…

1 Like

Link me

I don’t want to get into a middle of a fight.

Just trying to help. Did you design this cartridge and have a factory manufactured this for you? Not simply white label it but made changes or used your original design to have a contract manufacturer manufacture this for you?

In that case far as I am concerned you can be classified as a manufacturer.

or

Are you saying…you or with partners invested in real estate in possibly Shenzhen China? to start a factory or rented a place setup the actual factory and your factory produced these carts? What else does the factory produce or does it only do these carts?

or

you or your partners created a small assembly setup (factory) in which you source the raw materials and you guys put together the finished product.

If you directly or indirectly have control of the physical business should be very easy to get that across to the community.

I own multiple warehouses, retail stores, online e-commerce sites. I literally can watch and listen to everything that is going on anywhere at any given time. (yes, we do display a warning within our stores and warehouse that audio/video recording is in effect.)

2 Likes

Looks like they don’t have the carts on their site anymore but they offer a service for colored ceramic carts or did atleast when they gave out carts.

1 Like