Who's making the Remedy AAA terps that are gassy as fuck

For what it’s worth I received a 5ml sample I purchased from @Soundselecta today. Waiting on some new hardware to arrive before loading it into some distillate for testing. Packaging was adequate, no COA, smells better than any hemp terps I’ve had in the past. No grassy or humid smell to report.

Nearly clear in color and a light sweetness with heavy citrusy gas.

I will update when it’s tested with distillate.
So far so good :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Glad they made it there quickly. My bad I should’ve included the COA. Just sent you the full panel analysis with pest and heavy metals testing.

1 Like

Post the COA’s here so we can all see…

Anyone else have terps like these? These are form a SoCal Distiller. Looking to get more real cannabis terps. Please DM.

This composition is not natural. Either the lab is off (very likely since they only look for 20 terpenes in a plant that contains several hundred) or the terps are cut with isolates. I take it they called it lemon something or jack

2 Likes

They came form a reliable source and the lab that tested is one of the best and most reliable in CA (Infinite Chemical). I do know that they steam distilled and then did a second refinement process to get this. The terps strain is a hybrid (Lemon Wreck = sour diesel x trainwreck)

How do you get lemon from a sour and a trainwreck? Never had a lemony either one of those… hmmmm…

1 Like

Am I understanding the process correctly?

You chop the plants, immediately process into BHO crude, assuming this is held at 60f or so?, you then double distill the terpenes? You mentioned vacuum, so I’m assuming tight control of that and temperatures to distill while minimizing degradation?

I hope we can learn more!

1 Like

Are you using the WF head fraction and then rerunning just the terpenes on a short path? I am curious how you avoid degradation of terps on the WF and SPD. I assume your boiling flask temp is really low and have a really cold condensing coil/arm to avoid degradation? What is the advantage of the VFD, lower vacuum capability and tighter control to avoid pulling terps in?

Best steam distilled HEMP terpenes I’ve smelled but I wasn’t impressed whatsoever by the lack of flavor they provided by themselves but when mixed with lower quality CRC HTE they were impressive

3 Likes

You are pretty spot on with everything you said here. The next part is figuring out what those temperatures are for cutting the fractions.

1 Like