Who's making the Remedy AAA terps that are gassy as fuck

Came across these in the wild. They smell like cannabis. but I think they’re hemp and they are gassy as fuck. I am 99% sure somebody from this forum is producing them. Strain is Remedy. Who’s got the hook?

1 Like

@distydeals was their user name.

I made a post slamming them cause they sent them to me in a plastic bottle. When I recieved the correct bottle the shit was so fire I had to walk back my statement.

I have them in my paypal, remind me to edit it into this post later today

10 Likes

Its super fire! Thanks! I appreciate the hook!

And plastic is a big no no. I can’t believe they would do that with the level of fire they are producing!

1 Like

We are. www.terpenebeltfarms.com

4 Likes

My man, these are heavenly!

There is a a rainbow of flavors behind it. Seed to Oil.

2 Likes

Hemp?

How do we find out more info to order. Site wasnt very clear as to what’s avalaible.

Award winning Low THC cannabis. Hit the contact form.

So hemp? lol

2 Likes

Autoflowers

2 Likes

If it wasn’t hemp, we couldn’t sell it across state lines. We have not grown any autos we would put our quality stamp on.

4 Likes

Hey yall just happen to come across this post today and wanted to let yall know that I was the lab director from standard hemp international and I was the one who distilled the Remedy AAA terps distydeals sold to qma. Last I checked we had around 900 grams left of the remedy AAA. I called it AAA because it was a second pass distillation on the terps. The AA version was the first pass terp distillation from some fire bho hemp crude, which was also fire. If yall want anymore I can contact my old boss and see if he still has the bottle.

BTW the first bottle we sent to qma was a glass vial but I think the cap had a weird septa that leeched into the terps. Sent a new one with a proper cap.

17 Likes

tell us more about your process @Soundselecta what do you refine on an spd?

6 Likes

I’d buy it all but i stopped buying terps. that stuff was better than most peoples canna terps. what an amazing blend. You could add it @2-3%

@Ola @Kinsmanofthesun @MondoLabs

5 Likes

It starts with fresh flower right off the farm and straight into the bho extractor to get the most complete terp profile. The crude then goes through multiple rounds of distillation in wiped film and short path. Key is to be able to control the vacuum pump with a vfd.

2 Likes

Gonna have to bookmark this so I can grab some from whoever scoops up the bulk :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good rule of thumb is if you’re buying terps on the internet and it says the word “cannabis” anywhere then it’s definitely hemp derived. The very few places that are rolling the dice and processing real strains are strictly avoiding any reference to cannabis or even the word “terpenes.”

If they’re operating openly, it’s hemp. If they have enough to sell liters and you’re not buying L2L, it’s hemp. If they have 30 strains on deck, it’s a few kinds of hemp with added isolates to make up 30 strains.

That is what you will find on the internet. Link up with an extractor that will make you some saucy resin if you are trying to do it right.

5 Likes

whats the tag on these?