Whos got the best looking indoor hemp flower? (CBG or CBD) I am looking to buy

We are looking to buy a couple pounds of some nice looking indoor cbd or cbg flower. Please provide pictures

@RedDog has the
Lowest price, quality hemp flowers ive seen

3 Likes

Its not indoor but incredibly nice sun grown flower.

4 Likes

Look up vendors that are a stone’s throw from Asheville, North Carolina. All the best indoor hemp flower comes from that part of North Carolina. Why? I don’t know. It just does. I only buy indoor hemp flower, I like to treat it like a cigarette break (really just an excuse to go outside working long hours). I try every vendor I see at least once and the guys down in NC are definitely on their own special tier with the craft indoor hemp.

Only stuff I’ve seen that actually looks and smells like real weed that you’d see at a dispensary all mysteriously came from Asheville, NC. I could refer you to some personal favorites but they don’t all give very good bulk rates. Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of good hemp grown all over but NC is on something different with their heady hemp

5 Likes

I was dumb and grew some Love? Its like harlequinx kimbo. And then I found this place and can get distallate so cheap it makes zero sense to grow indoor. I also see the writing on the wall and need a foot in the door to the changing industry.

2 Likes

I saw a grocery clerk at a chain store just smoking a glass pipe in front on his break midday. I am assuming it was cbd or he has balls. the store is all stoners, they cant get enough of my Make America Stoned Again hat.

I could 100% agree with that. Growing up in NC the best flower always came out of Asheville and boone.

I’ve seen some fire indoor being grown over at @AppalachianExtractor place not sure if they have it for sale or not

5 Likes

We have 1 cbd room and 1 cbg room. Buffalo Soldier (10.86% cbg, 0.05 thc) and Michigan Cherry (16.46% cbd, .30 thc)

6 Likes

Ive got indoor grown hand trimmed hemp flower available in a few different varieties with more coming down always, $1000 per lb

3 Likes

8 Likes

That’s some amazing flower there :fire:

3 Likes

Nice gear. How much are you producing a month?

4 Likes

Down to sell on contract? We’ll take all your indoor and all future runs

We’ve only been running at 25% capacity on the indoor during outdoor season but now that it’s wrapped up we’ll be at 75% with the last 25% going to genetics experiments. We harvest around 5 lbs from each 25% and we have one finishing every 2-3 weeks.

If we commit 100% to flower production we can harvest approx 5 lbs every 2 weeks perpetually.

3 Likes

Not really interested in contracts, how about we grow it and you buy it when it’s available? $1000 a lb sound good?

2 Likes