Who's got super dank smokeable hemp

@Octave has Hawaiian grown smokeable flower.

1 Like

Fucking epic!

Check us out! Our Sour Space Candy & Hawaiian Haze smell Heavenly! Samples available for serious buyers

This is day 3 I’ve been waiting to buy 2lbs from him. Maybe Hawaiian time is different (besides time zones).

2 Likes

Lol. Island time = time warp. Might not respond for awhile.

1 Like

Check to see if there’s any swells currently hitting the islands. (That’s a reasonable explanation)

2 Likes

2 days…well today is day 3

My clients are “hungry”
Lol

2 Likes

Damn, my bad. Ill try to reach out to see if I can get in touch with him.

haha Im conflicted between giving them slack bc I cant promise Id be on top of things if I was in hawaii either, but buisness is buisness.

1 Like

I just shot him a dm.

I have addhd. I don’t like to wait for stuff. It’s now or never.
Lol

6 Likes

understandable.

It doesn’t have to be indoor to look real. Here is some baox from last summer:

That looks like hemp though

8 Likes

This looks like what most hemp looks like or super shittys outdoor lol, so far only one person has some flame hemp units, everyone else has the typical crappy looking hemp sorry to say

2 Likes

Just wanna shout out to @shattertramp’s flower. Ask for the legendary it’s delicious!

Sometimes I just pull it out of the bag to smell it, reminds me of berry crunch cereal

7 Likes

You can’t tell hemp from real weed without a lab. What you are seeing is mostly differences in harvesting, drying, storage, curing, and handling. A product that is much lower in value gets less care.

But on the plant it looks exactly the same:

2 Likes

I’ll beg to differ on that statement 100%

Put it in front of me and I’ll tell ya w/o even smoking it. Let me rip a bowl and 3 mins after I’ll know for sure.

Imna 20yr very seasoned smoker, the last 10yrs a grower.

The above pic is a reveg plant. Or had a light leak and went to veg mode while in flower. The leaves don’t lie.

3 Likes

It’s outdoors.

I was about to add that yes, you can tell by smoking. But not definitively by appearance or smell alone. I rolled down my window at the liquor store drive through last week and the clerk immediately told me I smelled like cannabis. It’s from the bags of hemp stacked in my house. Everything I own smells like a skunk.

2 Likes

Thank you for the shoutout @tokesandtinkery

The outdoor unit of legendary heading your way in the morning is looking beautiful, smells like fresh berries. (Pictured above is a nug from the legendary unit)

2 Likes

This stuff looks incredible.

1 Like