Who's got platinum bubba genetic?

Who has access to cuts of platinum bubba?

1 Like

Yea ill take some too. Asian cut only fam

8 Likes

Funny shit fucking China weed

2 Likes

Platinum bubba made me hallucinate. Smoked about an 8th and tried tk drive home from a bonfire and the road kept moving behind me very much like an LSD trip.

1 Like

Sounds like you smoked the “special nutrients”

11 Likes

I have about 1.5g of Horatio’s last LHO run of platinum bubba. Gonna be a sad day when its all gone. But, I doubt this helps you and I guess is off topic… sorry.

8 Likes

Probably eagle20, but it was good quality flowers so i doubt it. I smoked a lot in a short period of time with a lightweight tolerance.

when those cuts do numbers call me i need a asian grower lol

Trained by asians with Western quality - I’m open for consults

2 Likes

hahahaha

them asian bubbas are fire when they use the low dose of paclo

2 Likes

Their gg4s too. The big disconnect with them is to get them to cure properly, everything else is a masterclass in efficiency if they’re not putting garbage nutes in.

You guys are funny. Asians have got it figured out. Asian bubba cut flowers in like 45-50 days and is gas

1 Like

Its all about the white man bubba lol the trim job on that Asian bubba is wack lol, im getting a bubba cut next month from my boy orgnkid down in cali in May ill pass it around to whoever wants the real original bubba.

4 Likes

I will take it, but you better be willing to take drastically less than your asking price

4 Likes

Clones literally grow on trees

3 Likes

Im not even goimg to ask for anything for the clones, but I get the pun here thanks for trolling lol I edited my comment on that thread, I guess I came off as someone trying to bend someone over and fuck them good not my intention.

2 Likes