Who's got bubble hash in Oregon?

Who makes good bubble hash in Oregon? This has always been my favorite thing to smoke, but i can’t find it in dispensaries everywhere. I know there’s people making it and then it’s all getting turned into Rosin? Who sells it “as is”? Or who has personal batches? It’s kind of funny how such an old school product seems to have hit the dust here.

2 Likes

Barry’s Bubble does solid caregiver work. If you have sourced flowers I could also help you in this processing endeavor, but I’m still fairly new to the state and haven’t established as many relations as I’d like yet.

Why you out here posting that exact same comment on multiple posts that have no correlation to each other.

Bubble, CBD disty, CBD cbg cbn isolates saying you have em all.

Have scammers already started spamming this forum like they do on IG?

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve always been here. The best thing you can do, is only purchase from Verified Slangers, or trusted members of the community. Don’t ever fuck with those people (obviously). In fact, if you see people doing shit like that flag their post as spam. It will remove their post, and the more flags against someone the better the chance of losing your posting ability. (But there’s nothing stopping anyone from making a new account, and starting it over again.)

1 Like

Just of the way the comment looked I could tell it was a scam but I just hadn’t seen em on the forum yet.

1 Like

Nelson and co, highland provisions, bo’s nose knows, I think happy cabbage does melt drops

If you just want more basic non-melt stuff there’s a few options out there but I don’t know many

2 Likes