Wholesale and white label Vegan Organic Nano Pectin gummies! We will beat anyones pricing! Dm us for details!

Oo could I try some lurked back on ur old post like a yr ago but couldn’t dm

Dms sent

Received the rosin gummies this week. Sampled them out to some regulars as well as my employee.

All reviews so far have been great. The flavors definitely awesome, let’s yah know there’s rosin in there which I like. The effects are more intense than the regular distillate based ones and everyone seems to agree with me on that.

These things are awesome. Definitely recommend them

3 Likes

DM me definitely like more info please

Dm sent

How can I get some samples?

Check the dm i sent you, i can get you samples out just need a name and ship to address

Im also interested in samples, Im glad someone is finally doing rosin in the hemp space

Sent you a dm with details

to be honest i have never tried one.
i would be game for a sample.
thank you

Please send dm with more info

Dms sent to both of you

1 Like

Please DM me, looking for a sample and wanting to move onto possible white labeling, wholesale at worst <3

Dm sent

1 Like

Good on you @Kingofthekush420 for listing ingredients, coas and reviews being on point. Good biz practices.

2 Likes

Thanks man, i appreciate the kind words

Ill be releasing a zero calorie sugar free gummy here soon ill make a post when its ready

2 Likes

Please pm me I’d like to buy some

Dm sent

got mine today. thank you quite the sample.
have never tried one. so will give you honest
opinion. i got lot’s of pains i really hope they
help. i do have a few questions i will ask in pm.
thank you again very cool of you.

1 Like

Got the pack 3 days ago and been snacking on them. The flavors were pretty amazing. Mango was especially addictive sort of like a Mexican mango lollipop. The texture was also good kinda melty. I also noticed effects kicking in pretty fast.

The rosin gummy are nice and terpy aswell.

Thanks for the sample and your product is amazing especially for the price.

1 Like