Wholesale and tolling services available for Delta 8

We can sell wholesale D8, toll to D8 from biomass, crude, isolate, and more importantly we are currently taking splits on isolate to D8.

Please let me know if these are of any interest to you. Thank you!

7 Likes

Where are yall located and can you post a coa of your D8 and specifically your D8 that was converted from crude? Thank you

6 Likes

Can it be a rule that a chromatogram also must be included!?

16 Likes

How much for the delta 8?

It should be!

2 Likes

Message sent never heard back

1 Like

I pull 10-20L a week. If you can’t truly test Nd. Please start with some coa’s feel free to dm

1 Like

@OregonExtractions5 are you around?

1 Like

My mans out here tryin to show up In every thread of d8 like snow my your graphs fuckers! They all silent cause they’re full of shit or know their labs are shit

6 Likes

I agree with @globtek33. I would like someone to show me a CBD derived d8 chromatogram that is compliant. Hell, show me a chromatogram of d8 synthesized using any starting materials that doesn’t have >0.3% d9. Just don’t show me a chromatogram of a d8 reference standard.

3 Likes

Interested in seeing COA and a pic of the D8 @OregonExtractions5

1 Like

If you’re a new member looking to isomerize CBD to d8 then please DM any of the regulars on this site before wasting tens of thousands of dollars paying for a “service” like this. Most of us here are happy to help.

10 Likes

Then be happy to become a regular :man_shrugging:t2: I swear I didn’t try hard for this status…

3 Likes

No reading required…

Newb here seeking some recommendations. Have lots of CBD, looking to partner with a C1D1 cGMP certified facility to produce D8.

1 Like

I have a contract for 800 liters a month. Will provide biomass or crude for D8. You can call me at 240-888-4037 or email at kip@aonamerican.com. Need to discuss pricing and how you process.

Call me at 541-291-3109