Who wants dip n stix cuts

Same - any of those weird hits if I’m not betting the farm I’d rather split than hit take a straight hit and go down swinging. I’ve had those freak situations happen where I split two 7’s and grab two 4’s and am back in the fuckin saddle against an 8

1 Like

when poker players cal things a coin flip typically its way worse odds than roulette. They feel a need to call based on the fact that they have some equity and to fold to bluffs will ruin you.

What calculations are you doing when you play?

Do you know how many outs you have?

Are you able to figure out
Pot odds and EV?

Let’s get drunk and play blackjack.

3 Likes

those are basics to help make decisions. its most just playing losie and mixing it up with aggression when the table is full of wimps. Its an easy game- 3 bet they fold, if they dont then they probably have strong hands unless i hit 2 pair on flop. I had 3/5 off on bb yesterday and an dude shoved when i hit a straight on the flop? Then he kept trying to get it back. Or asians- im so racist? but asians love to gamble so if you show them that you gamble too then its ON! My player pool is weak so difficult math isnt needed in decisions constantly but im always aware of it. im trying to learn to do combinametrics and decide gto quickly but at my limits ir rarely applies. All the gto stuff starts with a presumption you are able to assign ranges to the opponent. Then you design or copy ranges that will stand up to your opponents bets to a proper frequency, and all that is starting on the basis that they loooked at their cards and are able to think/ they need to fold some garbage each street but many dont- they lose alot but you cant rape them with gto, you exploit all their errors. I did lose 380yesterday I was in a big hurry to lose- the dry ice place was next to poker and it was sublimating while i play. I was a maniac and ran over the table and then lost it all back. Upon returning from a smoke break I guess our table had combined and had 5 new players. My whold image thing was wasted on them. I read some new stuff saying to use 50 percent ranges when defending bb vs button and shit like that- now im a maniac with 50 percent range in some spots. Im also the biggest nit if im card dead and the others wont fold to aggression.

Oh you can fucking count on that!

2 Likes

Look at you trying to be all nice to the community! You know what? I’m thinking on a free consultation on how to do 10,000 cuts a day and up to 30,000 just by asking…

I have to admit, it really seems like you’re being more part of the community instead of attacking parts of the community. I don’t know if I’m impressed with it or not, but I’ll admit I’m certainly confused

6 Likes

How does one cut 10k cuts in 8 hrs? I might learn a few tips and tricks to taking my paltry 1k at a time.
200 trays or do you guys use the 72 ct?

2 Likes

Can confirm those numbers are just another day down there :call_me_hand: and if I remember @Capttripppp that’s not even an army of folks just a few good ones that know what to do

10 Likes

I would love to get in on this if possible. I will gladly donate to @StoneD for his nephew. Not in a rec state so not sure how that would work? :thinking:

4 Likes

US Farm bill got you covered

7 Likes

Awesome! I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

its a leaf. not cannabis.

2 Likes

but when i went to send clones the guy at the usps started sniffing the envelope and smashing it. then asked what was in it and i said paperwork. he requested me open it??? It was rozay and i had just clipped it and i prolly smelled like weed. but i figured out why he had busted me. I planned on just putting it in the box but came in to determine how many stamps= i was using a fake name i pulled out the phone book and it was INDIAN and im not so the indian employee knew i was a fake. I dont have usda paperwork and its weed to a cop even if you cant get convicted in court.

3 Likes

What in the hell

1 Like

It’s a good cause and I’m definitely trying to get my hands on one of those dip n stix cuts. Thanks @standardoil and best of luck with recovery to your cousin @StoneD

6 Likes

Sending snips to someone for him to send out.

If you want a cut of this please donate whatever you can to the @StoneD GoFundMe

9 Likes

It’s actually closed I can make another if needed

Thank u for the 14 that actually donated to you have big hearts you be rewarded 10 fold

I’ll take this down atwr paypal stonejh77@gmail.com

Cash app $stoned777

8 Likes

If this still stands, I’d love to grab one and donate.

3 Likes

I guess everyone can just get in touch with me for way to donate after dealing w @standardoil if he needs me to verify the donation I can

7 Likes