Who sells huge cryo chillers that aren't huge disappointments?

Also came here to recommend Mydax.

Julabo dropped one of my FP90s on its face leading to several extra weeks delayed . Delivery was was already delayed over 8 weeks longer than stipulated upon order. Also my experience from their technical support was abysmal. Multiple tech support technicians gave conflicting information for compatible heat transfer fluid and cleaning procedures. Told us to use water to flush out our VTA lines…

The Cryodax’s appear to out perform most Julabos and Hubers. They can require significant water cooling for max cooling capacity. No apparent “green tax” yet.

Also G&D Chillers in Eugene, OR finally put out their LSX line of chillers for (-) temps. Used their chillers for CO2 extractors and brewing for years.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a spec sheet for the Cryodax?

1 Like

Wanted to revisit this thread and see if anyone has experience with the Mydax/cryodax units. I’m looking at either a huber or a cryodax 30 for my butane chilling needs. Any info would be great. I’d like to go passive just need the heating and cooling power to beat the corken.

1 Like

Im looking at these as well.

I’m interested in this. Please dm me.

bumping for updated reviews on user experience with Cryodax units. have yet to hear anything bad, but since it’s been awhile hoping to see some extended use reviews if anyone has any to offer

cheers

3 Likes