Who’s in Berlin?

Anyone out here for ICBC or just live out here?

I just got into town and will be here for a few days for ICBC. If anyone else is here let’s meet for a dab or something.

Hosting a small sesh on the 15th if anyone wants to join send me a DM. I’ll be doing free tests with the Orange Photonics LightLab if you want to test flowers, concentrates, or edibles for potency.

6 Likes

Go experience their sound culture. They are UNESCO heritage protected.

Check out resident advisor for the good clubs and wear running shoes and they’ll let tourists in. It’s a liability thing. You’ll also need earplugs.

It’s not anyone’s thing until they’ve experienced it.

I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t promote it lol. I think the Chaos CC happens there too.

5 Likes

Is that the trick to enter Berghain? Wear black and running shoes?

2 Likes

Being photogenic helps I bet. But really people who get kicked out have heels or other bullshit where they’ll be stepped on.

YO! The chaos computer club!?!?!

2 Likes

Fuckin A: https://www.ccc.de/

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Hemp Market (Hanf Markt) today around 4:20 at the YAAM (Young African Art Market)

Enjoy our capital.
It is a fantastic city, no other city in Europe has so many different food restaurants like Berlin.

Try Berghain, it is a completely different universe.
Tresor is fine too.

I would invite you if I would be there, but I am till tomorrow in Amsterdam…sitting in the coffeeshop “The Reef” outside.

3 Likes

Right on, thanks @Schiller . I’ve been enjoying it so far!

If you’re back around tomorrow evening come by our sesh at the Hemp Museum. We will be there from 5pm-10pm.

Argg should have known welcome to amsterdam !

2 Likes

I love this city.
Anne Frank Huis and the portuguese synagoge always great places for me.

For smoking Boerejongens, Dampkring and Cookies always really good.

The owner Arjan of the Cookies was the same time with me in Colombia in Santa Marta where I lived.

Berlin will become the new ciapital of weed in Europe.

3 Likes

Man I need to get a passport and visit.

2 Likes

Agreed Berlin is the capital
Barcelona had the chance but the major screwed that prospect and
We all know one the Germans do it they do it right mofo s are known for high standards

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Barcelona is a great place to be, wonderful charming city with a nice beach.

The problem in Spain is the same like in the Netherlands.
The state does not allow the production of weed for commercial purposes.

All shops have criminal gangs as their suppliers, for this reason the quality is far behind from USA or Canada weed, where whole scientific teams are working on it.

Im case of success in Germany it could function as a “domino effect” and other european countries could follow.

Currently there is no chance for Europe to compete with californian quality or other northamerican brands.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.